day 11

Dear diary,

Today, I am just going to give you information. Therefore, you can be up to date. 

Ian still doesn't trust me and I do not Ian. He is a vampire and I am human.  He sent other vampire guard to watch me. Therefore, with guards I pick up in Rome and Arad, I now have three guards (2 vampires and one human).  Ian let me train with the guards.  However, Ian said to the guards, “they shouldn’t let handle the weapons. However, if they do, watch me carefully. Keep all eyes on me." part of their training is to know all about Ian's life and the day-by-day process.  They also learned everything about me. o'joy! Strictly! At least they do not know my deepest secret. Ian doesn’t know it. However, I think they will find out it evenly.

The three guards learn my full name. Jennifer Katharina Erickson (JKE). However, I go by mental name like Ian. They learn nickname, which my brother call me: just kidding evenly (JKE). They meet Jason and Niculina (Nikki). They learn why I am go good at fighting. I am hybrid 1/3 human, 1/3 vampire, and 1/3 werewolf. 

Ian shows the guards where he put all my stuff. Ian put my stuff in a closet, which he locks up.  I have to ask him for anything. Therefore, he can control everything. How mean and messy up! 

After the train lesson for today, Ian let my look round. However, he wouldn’t let me touch my own stuff. How mean and messy! 

The first thing I do was go outside look at the house.  The house is an old Victoria mansion with large pool.  Then I try to run away (JKE). 

 I went inside and looked around.  I found a lot of alcohol. I found a love Polish. Why in hell they need that. They can just glimmer someone to love them.  There is a lot of room.  Therefore, I am not deciding each one.  

I looked at training room. It is a large room and almost empty. There were mats on the floor with training object next to the mats in boxes. 

 I went Ian's bedroom.   Everything is black and red.  What I found in his dulls, I will not say aloud. It would be rated X. if you guy, you know what I talking about.

Ian borough me new stuff and put it with my other stuff.  I, now, have 14 outfits, 7 pair of shoes, and 5 piece of jewel.  

 After I look around, Ian said those words I hope he never said. He asks if I would become his sex slave. It more like he tells me I will become his sex slave.

By the way, Ian has as dragon tattoo.  I saw it when he took his top off in front of me. 

I am trying now.  Bye!

                                                                      Love

                                                                      Katharina

Ps. I am getting more to like Ian. However, doesn't mean I will not make fun of him. Ian is a control freak.