day 18

Dear diary,

I wake up this morning, a free person.  I went downstairs for breakfast.  I made eggs and toast. Then I made a Cappuccino with the fancy coffee/tea maker.  Ian walk to me and said “we are having a lunch party”.   I went to get dress in something nice.

O’ya, the vampire can out in the day time, if the vampire wearing a clothes that block the sun. It looks like a robe with a hood. I do not know what it is call.

When came downstairs, I said to Ian, “why are parties are so boring.” Ian said, “This one will not be”. He said it like he knows something I do not know.  

I went sit in the living room. As I walk there, I look back and saw Elijah gave Ian something. I thought to myself something is up. I do not know what it was.  Dairy, do you know what it was?  I watch TV for little while. 

Then the doorbell ring. It was the reporter.  He looked so seared. I thought he was about pee his pants.  I guard him to the living room and told him, “They are not going to kill you. They need something from you”. He said, "Then they will kill me."  I started to laugh and said “they wouldn't. They can't because if they do, they will be killing by Ian.” He said, “What stop Ian from killing me.”  I said, “Me! I would leave him. That will break his heart in half and kill him. You are safe here”. He said, “OK”! 

I told him the plan for crown cermarmy.  First, there lunch party. Them the ceremony will start at 8:00pm. He said, “OK”! 

I said, “Now, I will walk you thought it.  Ian will walk in with stupid music on the red carpet. Do not tell Ian that I said that. Priest will put the crown on Ian's head.  Then Ian will turn round and I will kiss me. JK!”  Ian yells from the other room, “Katharina stop”!  The reporter asks me, if I was scared of Ian?  I said, “No, I was naked in bed”. Ian yelled again, “Katharina stop”! Then, I said, “let get back to plan.  Ian will turn round and the priest will said Ian full name. The he will say here is your king.”

Then I said, “We do not need you until 7:30pm, so can back then. By the way, priest name is Alex.”  The reporter said, “What makes you think I will come back”.  I said, “Ian find you and drag you back. JK!”  Ian yells, Katharina.  Reporter said, “I will see you later”.  Then he left.

I got to go, dairy! Bye!

Love

Katharina

PS. I hope the lunch party not boring. I will tell you later, dairy. Bye!