day 21-23

Dear Dairy

        It has been a few days. Lots has happened. Let start from the beginning.  I had sex with Ian again last night.  I sleep to 10:30 am. I toke a hot, wet, juice shower with Ian. I got dress! I put on black leather pants and a tie tanktop. Then I put on my black high heels boots. If you want see what it looks like, go to my Pinterest. It is the one with motorcycle. At the same time Ian got dress too. We went downstairs to the kitchen. Ian toke a bottle of blood out of the refrigerator and out it in the microwave.  I got milk out of the refrigerator.  Then I got cereal and made me bowl of cereal.  Then I ate it! Breakfast toke 20mins.  After we ate, I got my purist and we went out of the house with a guard.

        We drove to vampire mall. It toke 20mins to get there. On the way, ask Ian if he had a father still alive?  He said, "He is now your father, the vampire Augustine." I said he is off his walker. Everyone in the car stated to laugh. Dairy, I hope you know what I mean. Off his walker means that he is slow, old, insane. It also has to do with my new song that I wrote about Augustine, "You are off your walker."

        When we got to the mall, I got out of the car and went to passenger side where Ian was sitting. Ian give his creditcard and 100 dollars in 20s. I put it in my purist. Ian ask if I will be OK. I said, "I am not scared of your father. Even if he capture me, I will not be scared. I kiss Ian goodbye and said, "Do not wait for me. I might be a week."  Ian started to laugh.  Then I walked into the mall.

I look at the big clock in the mall; it said it was 12pm. I went to the death salon and nails.  While they did my nail and hair, they ask how I know about the mall and this place? I said, "I am engagement to Ian. They ask the king? I said, "Yes!"  They ask how I meet him.   I toke my dairy out on my purist and read it to them.  I was there for 4 hours. Then I toke a pic of my hair and nails on my cell phone and then sent it to Ian. If you want to see it, go to my Pinterest. I went to pay for it. It was only $80. Most places are $80, just for the hair.   They ask if you set a date yet. If yes, they can put me on the schedule. I said, “we haven’t set a date yet. We want the wedding to in June." they give a business card and ask when I set a date to call them. Then I said, “bye!"

        I walked to the vamps bar. Before I got there, one of the stuff of the death salon flag me down and said, “do you have a wedding hairstyles/ makeup styles?"  I ask do you still work at the salon. She said, “I will be layoff next week." I ask her she wanted the job. She said, "Yes!"  Then I said, “then you are hired." I give her my business card and said," call this number and said that Katharina ask you call. Then leave your name and phone number." then she left!

        I walked into the vamps bar and ask for a Canova. The barters the drink and started to laugh. I ask why he was laughing. He said, "do you know what day it is and what kind of bar is this?"  I said, "Yes, today Augustine is coming to the bar. This is a vampire bar."  He said, "Then why are you here?"  I said, “to make fun of Augustine who is my future father-law."   He ask if I was crazy. I said, “maybe a little." then he said, “who are you marrying?" I said, “I am marrying the king, Ian." then Augustine and Dracula came in. Augustine said," hay woman turn around."  I keep drinking my beer like he was not there.  He keep yelling at me.  After a while, finish my beer and turn around.  I said," yelling to me not going make do what you want." Augustine said, "You are scared of me, so you will do what I want." I started to laugh and said," no, I am not scared of you. I am not even scared of Ian. I was not scarred of Ian before I met him. What makes you think I will be scared of you?"   Augustine said," the human cop who work for are."  I said, “I am not human. Why do you scare human so much?"  Augustine said," I do not have to explain my action to a human." I said, “I AM NOT HUMAN!"  Then I sang my, you are off your walker song.   Augustine said, “Who do you think you are? you will become my slave." I said, "been there, done that and I am your future daughter-law. " he did not believe me. 

        Augustine grab me and drag me to his car. But I ran away.  I stop and saw a vampire on the ground. He was drinking a woman's blood. I knell down and toke his head off the woman. He looked at me. The women got up and ran away.  The vampire said, "Young women are so delicious." Augustine walked up and looked at him. The vampire grab me and put me in the car.

      They blindfold me! The next I know I was in a jail cell with two vampires.  Dracula toke of the blindfold off and said to the other vampires, “do what you want with her, kill her. I do not care.  I just started to laugh and said, “you will die before I will."  Dracula give the vampires a knife.  I said, “That will not work. I will only cut me. I will heal too fast. I will let you drink form, but I want to talk first." they said, "OK! What do you what to talk about?" I ask how long they been here?  One vampire said, "70 years" and the other said, "3 years." they ask me why they can't kill me.  I said, "I am a daywalker dhampir. What is your name?" the one who said he was here for 70 said is name was London. One who was here for 3 years said his name is Joe.   They ask me why I was not scared of vampires. I said, “Did you hear Ian the king is getting married? They said, "I hear it, but it was a lie.   I know want to true. I hear her name was Katharina."  I said," it is true and my name is Katharina. Katharina is my middle name." they ask are you sure you still OK with us drinking your blood? I said, "Yes, I am sure. Don’t slam me down hard. “They said, "OK!"  I never though I could fly, with vampires I can. London though me in the air. Joe coach me and place on a table. They ask me do you know it will hurt. I said" yes, it not my first time a vampire drank my blood." London drank form my neck. Joe drank form my wrist. They ask if the king will mad that they drink from me? I said, "No! Is anyone going to help me down?" they help me down.

        Three guards came and toke us to a living room.  Dracula, Augustine, and their followers come in. Augustine said, "Now you guys are going to die."  I said, "I thought you will smart by now. But we are both wrong."  London and Joe started to laugh.  Augustine ask who do you think you are and who think you are funny. I said," ya, I am funny. I am the future queen Katharina. Your son thinks I am funny. He said that in bed.  Poor Augustine is of his rockers. Augustine said," my son Ear is not the marry type."  I said, “He goes by Ian now. He change when he mat me. I am ready marrying Ian." then I show him the ring.  I walk to Augustine and stab him.  I started to laugh. Everyone ask why I was laughing. I said, “This is how I met Ian.

        Two vampires drag me out of the house. I look back and looked at Augustin's house.  Augustine came up to us. The two vampire said" you do not talk him that way. You are one of his followers". I said, “Who said I was one is followers. I hate him! I can talk to him the way I want." Augustine walk up to me and ask "why should scared me now? I said, “I look death in the face and I laugh. oya that is just you, Augustine. I will be the one who will kill you when Ian gives the order. London and Joe show up. everyone ask who I was.  London said, “she going to Eark wife." I then pouch Augustine in the face. Augustine ran back into his house.  they tow vampire drag me out of the house said their names were Mike and Vladimir. Vladimir said, "women it is time you came with us and time to be scared." I said, I am scared of nothing. why should I be scared of something. I look death in the face and I laugh.  Vladimir  tie my hands behind my back and then blindfold me.

(if you want to know what thing look like go to my Pinterest. I hope it not too long.  spit it into two.  longer than this.)