day 17

Dear Dairy,

        Last night was weird! Let me start from what happened after dinner. Ian took me to his bedroom and then locked the door.  I know something was up. Dairy, do you know what going to happen next?

         I know Ian saw my Pinterest because he did some of moves that were in my Rate R folder.  He did three of them. He did the one, where he blindfolds me and touches me everywhere. The second one was, when pin me against the wall by making face the wall. He rides his hand up my thighs.  The third one was, when he ties my hands together with rope and lay me down. He gabs my hands and kisses me all over.  After this, I said, "You can stop if you want to. However, you do not have to stop. I do not want to be a slave anymore.  Ian said, “That is not your chose. It is my chose." I said, "You know that is not what a meant.  I just want to be yours forever. Not you slave."  Ian said, why did said that earlier? Why didn’t you stop me earlier?  I said, "I kind of wanted you to continue. Ian eyes turn red as I was saying this.

Ian took my hand and guided me to the bathroom. Ian said, “Take off your clothes and join me in the tube."  He said this as making a bath.  Then he said, "I will be right back."  He came back about 5mins later with a paper that said I am free.  I said, "Will Elijah and Marco be mad?" Ian said, “They already know. They are esdroping. Marco is mad, but he will get over it."  Elijah run in the bathroom and said “finally".  Then he runs out of the bathroom. Ian said, " baby, please do not leave." I said, “who said I was leaving." I said it scantly. Ian call Elijah back and whipped something to him. I do not know what it was.  However, I head Elijah said, "They are already being made."  What comes next will be hard for some people to read. It is for adult eyes only. Ian said, "This will hurt a lot, but I will be with you the whole time. You will not like it your first time. It will get easier and better.  Just hold my hand as hard as you want. I am sorry I will hurt you. Baby, you know I love you.  It is time; we need to get this over with. So that next time, we do this, we can have fun and you will enjoy this."  I said, "Wait a min, you have to be with me.  You are the one who is going inside me." Ian started laughed, and then I said, “You love me. Vampire usually doesn’t say I love u." Ian said, "When vampire said I love you, they really mean it.  Therefore, I really love you with all my heart. I will love you to the end of the world and back again."  I thought to myself that is so romantic.  Ian's eyes turn red again.  Ian then enters me.  He was right it did hurt. I yelled Bloody hell (fuck you) and I am not even British. Ian cannot stop laughing. It only last 5mins because he didn't want hurt me anymore. That is so sweet. He jump at of the tube and put a towel round his wrest. Then he picks me up and put towel round my whole body.

He carries me to the bed and lay me down on the bed. He went to dresser and got one of my underwear. Then he got a pad and put it on my underwear. He took it and put it on me. I thought to myself, I thought guys were gooiest by that. I was wrong. He is real man.  He put on some new boxer and climbs into bed. I said that all we are wearing to bed." I said it strictly! We couldn't stop laughing.  Ian covers us up while we were laughing so hard. Elijah walked in and said, "Is the deed do and why are you too laughing? I said, "Why we are laughing it is because the words I yelled during deed, was Bloody Hell." Elijah started to laugh and said, “Really, fuck you! You couldn't say anything else."   Elijah left the room.  Ian and I fell asleep. 

I woke up to write this. I will be going back sleep now.  Bye!

                                                                 Love

                                                                 Katharina

PS. I never thought I would love someone this much, not even a vampire. I am in love with Ian with my whole body. I like when he said, "I will love you to the end of the world, and back again.   As we fall asleep, he said it again. but this time I said" And I will love you for entirely." we love each other more than anything.