day 16

Dear Dairy,

        Today, I think Ian reach a new level of satay. 

Ian asked me to break someone out of prison. That is where I draw the line. I will not do that. That is against human laws. Nevertheless, he still made me do it. Lucky, I didn’t anything.  I just lay in the trunk the whole time. Lucky, that is not against the law. Therefore, my guards lay and wait in the car while the prisoner breaks himself out. That is against the law because they are getaway car.

I found out the prisoner was Elijah. When he got to the car, the guards open the trunk. Elijah said, "What is she for?"  He said it as if I was a piece of probity. The guards said, “She is yours."  I said, “Really, you got to be kidding."   I said it strictly!   The guards said, “Your fault, you agree to this." I made a funny face and round my eyes. Then Elijah climbed into the trunk and said, “Do you know what they are talking about?" I said, “I agree to belong to Ian and his two friends as sex slave."  Elijah said, “Really, you agree to that. Did Ian force you to agree to it?" I said, “No, he did not force me to agree to it.  Elijah just looked at me with a funny face. I said "OK, yes, he force me.  It was agree to it or dead.  However, he did not say those words. I show him my birthmark. He found a rope and put it round my neck not enough to chock me. He asks the guards if they know where the werewolves live. The guards said, "Ask Katharina."   Elijah asks if I was Katharina. I said, "Yes I am Katharina. I am not going to where the werewolves live."  Elijah just put I knife to my neck and said, "You are going to take me there. Elijah asks why you not want go here. I said, "My father loves here and I do not want anything to do with him. Elijah still drags me there.

When we got there, the werewolves said, "The vampires are here".  The werewolves were about to kill us. However, my father saw me and stopped them.  The other werewolves said, “Even the human looks like she hates us."  I said, "I do!" I hate that that you bandana me. I hate that you left Erika to die. I hate that you never went to her funnel. I hate you with all my body. I hate that you never care or love me."  The werewolves said, “I never hear a human who hate us or hear of us."  My father said, "She doesn't hate you. She hates me and all that anger is for me.  She is my daughter."  My father said to me, "Come in and let’s talk."  I said, "No, I do not want to do anything with you."  My father said, "Why are you here?"  I said, “Elijah wants to kill you all and I think I will let him."  My father said, “You will let him kill your brother." I said, “I have another brother?"  We talk a little more. Then I said, "O'ya, I hate you for in prison me.  My father said, “That is not my fault! You should of stay away from the vampire."  We talk some more. 

Elijah and I went back to Ian's house in the car.  Ian, Elijah, and Marco took me to Ian's bedroom and tout me what vampire sex was. Vampire sex is when the vampire use mind control/ goes in your mind and makes you think they are in inside of you. Your mind thinks they are touching every part of your body with as many hands as they want. The vampire or vampires are in another room then you. The vampires cannot see you. However, they can know what you are feeling and thinking. O’ya you are naked. Vampire sex is different from glammed someone. Glammed someone, the person doesn't have to let the vampire in and the vampire can do anytime they want. Vampire sex, the person has to let the vampire or vampires in.  It feels like wet, hot juicy scream able. They all use five hands each. I had Ian, Elijah, and Marco all in my head. 

 I have to go! I have things to do. Bye!

                                                                   Love

                                                                    Katharina

PS. Ian is getting crazier and crazier. I do not know if that is a good thing.  Dairy, what do you think?  I think I am falling in love with all of them.  I just want to fall in love with one not all.