A pleasant surprise (Tom's POV)

We sit on the couch in silence as I contemplate the effect of my words. I look over at Haz but he turns away, trying unsuccessfully to hide the tears streaming down his face. I put my hand on his shoulder but he pulls away, standing up to head back to the guest room where he normally sleeps. I give him 10 minutes to cool of before I knock on his door, "Can I come in?" I ask softly.

I take his lack of response for a yes and slowly open the door. As I poke my head into his room I let out a high-pitched squeal, probably the least manly noise I've ever made. Sitting on the bed is a completely naked Harrison, his phone in one hand and his dick in the other, eyes still puffy from crying. He looks up at me in shock. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!" he yells, covering his lap with a pillow.

I stand in the doorway unable to move, Haz's dick being the only thing my brain can comprehend. "No." I respond as I try my best to coolly walk to the bed and sit next to him, my shaky hands giving my anxiety away. I pick up the pillow and toss it to the other side of the bed, and smirk. Time slows down as I grab his cock with one hand and place the other on the side of his face pushing my body against his as we kiss, properly this time. Soon he is on his back and i am on top of him, pressing my lips against his, slowly working my tongue in and out of his mouth. He reaches for my shirt, tearing it at the neck in his lust to remove it, as now my bare body touches his, feeling the warmth of his skin against mine. I pull away for a second for air, then dive back in, putting everything I have into each kiss. I work my mouth down his neck, eliciting a low moan from Harrison's lips. "Fuck that's hot," I say to him as I look into his eyes one more time before turning my attention back to his body. I plant kisses on his chest, working my way down to his abs, my mouth lingering over the creases in between them, causing further groans of pleasure from Harrison. As I reach his bellybutton my head pounds with anticipation, knowing what I'm about to reach next.

I'd sucked dick before, but never with someone I loved so passionately like this. It was always an friend of a friend, or an acquaintance who I happened to know would be down. And it was always quick, in the car, or in the basement at home when my parents thought we were watching a movie. I'd never had an opportunity like this.