Frustration (Tom's POV)

"Tom this is just so new to me still," Haz said. If we do this right now I won't be able to leave your side.
I slide my hand off his thigh and nod in agreement. "I understand... I just wish that we could be together," I say, pulling back onto the road. We drive in awkward silence back to my house, my phone's constant buzzing the only thing interrupting the quiet.
As we pull into my driveway, my phone buzzes again. I park the car, quickly grabbing my phone, and step out the door. I have 473 unread texts and 218 missed calls. I turn back to the car and see Haz, head in his hands. Fuck this. I look at my phone one more time before spiking it as hard as I can into the pavement. Shards of the screen fly in every direction, the body warped and broken on the ground. I turn to walk away when it starts to ring again, "now you're asking for it you little shit," I say under my breath. I hop back in the car, and back up out into the street. Creeping forward, I turn towards the remains of the phone, slowly rolling over it, forwards, then in reverse, then forwards again. I hop out and sweep the remains into a storm drain, and follow a speechless Haz inside the house.
"Not gonna lie that was hot as fuck," Haz says, but he didn't need to. The evidence was very apparent. He pulls me into a deep kiss, his dick pressing against my leg getting me aroused. "I though you said..." I barely manage to whisker before he puts a finger to my lips. "Shhhhhh, let's enjoy this," he replies.
I fumble with my belt as we make our way back to my room, our shirts already left on the floor just inside the door. We fall onto the bed, my hands running up his abs to his neck, our kisses becoming more and more intense. I slide off his jeans and go to work, caressing his head of his dick with my tongue, eliciting low pitch moans from both of us. I pull up for a breath and slide my own pants off, lying beside Harrison so as to let him pleasure me as I was for him. For what seemed like hours, but in reality was no more than ten minutes, we hardly made a sound, our mouths too full of cock, and our minds too focused on the task at hand. We finish nearly simultaneously, finally relaxing our jaws as we turn to face each other.
"Fuck that was fun," Haz gasps, and I wink at him in return. I pull him in for another kiss, but we are interrupted by a noise coming from Haz's pants on the floor. "Shit my phone," Haz groans, sliding off the bed. I admire the view as he bends over to retrieve it, his bare ass getting me ready for round two.
"This could be a terrible idea, but let's check it," I say, my exhaustion clouding my judgement. Haz looks at me skeptically but unlocks his phone, opening Instagram first. He stares at his screen for a few seconds before looking up at me, his jaw completely slack. Damn. What have we done??