Back to normal (Haz's POV)

I slide the covers off my torso and walk to my dresser across to room, sensing Tom's gaze on my naked body as I do so. I slip on some grey sweats and head to the kitchen. I check to make sure we have breakfast food, and given Tom's inability to go shopping on his own, it's a miracle we have cereal and milk. I fix myself a bowl, pouring milk first, as it is the correct way to do it, and start to eat. Meanwhile, Tom had left my room to take a shower, and I could hear him singing along to his morning playlist. I consider joining him for a moment, then remember what he said. No sex, I think to myself. No sex.

I sit on the couch, content with listening to Tom singing for the time being. Eventually the music stops and I turn on the tv. On the screen, of course, I thought to myself, was Spiderman Homecoming. Tom had always been a bit full of himself, and probably played it for the last date he brought home. I turn off the tv and head back to my room to get properly dressed. Before I get there however, the bathroom door opens and a dripping wet, completely naked Tom steps out. "Hey can I borrow a towel?" He asks with a wink, noticing the direction of my gaze. "Yeah sure, I think I have one in my room" I say, retrieving the towel and tossing it to him. He intentionally drops it, slowly bending down to pick it up. "Ah fuck off," I say under my breath and head back into my room, slamming the door behind me.