Morning after ( Haz's POV)

I wake up to the gentle sound of Tom's breaths, his bare chest rhythmically rising and falling. I I run my fingers along his abs, relishing the feeling that I'd dreamed about for years. I place a soft kiss on Tom's forehead as he slowly begins to wake. "Good morning babe," I say to him, making sure not to say love just yet. I'm gonna make him suffer a bit for pushing me away last night.

"Morning," he replies groggily, wiping crust from his eyes. He smiles at me, and I can't help but smile back. "What time is it?" he asks fumbling for his phone.

"It's 8:07," I reply, "You up for round two?" He shakes his head, "it's better if we develop our relationship a bit more before we fuck all the time. I don't want whatever we are to be based completely on sex."

I nod in agreement but still slide by hand underneath the covers and give him a little squeeze. He looks at me and smiles again, causing the cutest little wrinkles at the corners of his eyes. I pull my hand back and pull him in for a deep, slow, kiss, this one with more love and affection behind it than the passionate, lusty make-outs we enjoyed last night. Tom eventually breaks it off and a look of dread comes over his face.

"No one can find out about us. You understand that Haz? No one. Not even Harry." I nod my head, slowly realizing the ramifications of our intimacy. If the fans found out... I have no idea what kind of mayhem would ensue. People get jealous when Tom likes a girl's picture on Instagram, so there's no doubt they would go nuts if they discover Tom likes men. I quickly reassure him that his secret was safe with me. He continues, "I mean, think of my acting career... if Hollywood finds out, I'll be labeled as an lgbt actor, and then all the big parts I've been striving for won't be available for me anymore. Although I'd love a scene with Ryan Reynolds." As he says the last sentence he looks over at me and laughs, filling the room with my favorite sound. Damn he's so fucking hot.