Too good (Tom's POV)

Haz stands up by the side of the bed, allowing me to get on my knees for him. I wrap my hand around the base of his dick and curl my tongue around the head eliciting a low "fuckkkkk" from Harrison. I slowly slide my tongue down the shaft, and, feeling Haz's grip on my hair tighten, repeating the maneuver several times until he begs me to suck it for real.

I look up at him with big puppy dog eyes and start to take him as far as I can go, my lips inching further and further towards the base of his cock, folding my thumb into my fist to prevent me from gagging. I run my hands up and down Haz's thighs, finally resting them on his butt, and pull his body closer to me, forcing his dick further down my throat. I choke and turn away, not wanting him to to see the reflexive tears forming in my eyes, but he takes me by the chin and turns me to face him again, laying his wood on my face. "One more then we'll switch," he says, winking at me. So I go for it one more time, taking as much length as possible down my throat until my eyelashes were almost touching his body. I flick my tongue around the shaft, a move I had learned from my first time, causing him to shudder with pleasure. He pulls out, saliva dripping off his dick onto my chin and the floor. "My turn now," he whispers seductively.

I stand up and we make out again, the feeling heightened by his dick rubbing against my leg. "Do you like how you taste?" I murmur into his ear. He nods eagerly and slides his hands down my abs as he drops to his knees. He looks in disbelief at the outline of my cock through my jeans. "Yeah you like what you see don't you," I croon, cupping the back of his head with my hand. He looks up at me with those eyes and smiles. Fuck I'm not gonna last too long if he keeps doing that I think to myself. He undies my belt and casts it aside, then slowly undoes the button, then my zipper, sliding my pants to the floor, leaving me in my Calvin Klein briefs. By now he can really tell what he's getting into, and I see that he's a little intimidated. "Don't worry, I'll go slow," I reassure him, but he chuckles and responds "you think I haven't done this before??" I honestly didn't think so, but I let him have his moment.

He licks the outline of my dick through my underwear, and I swear if he doesn't get to it soon I'm going to cum. He loops his fingers in the band of my briefs and slides them down to my knees, allowing my length to pop up. He goes right for it, taking the head in his mouth and pumping with his hand at the same time. All I can think of is how bad I want to be inside of him, and I try to focus on that, because if I focus on the pleasure I'm receiving, I surely won't make it long enough to fuck him. I place both my hands on the back of his head and push him farther down my cock until I feel the back of his throat. He pulls all the way back, my dick falling sloppily out of his mouth, then takes it down again, my hands now guiding him where I want his mouth to go. He pumps a few more times with his hands and I know I'm ready to bust. "Haz, I'm going to cum, where do you want it?" I ask.

"Right here baby, he says, pointing to his cheek and looking up at me with my dick in his mouth. That does it for me. I pull out, and with a few quick pumps, I climax, shooting cum onto his face. It drips down to his lips and his chin, where he licks it up without a second thought, and then sucks the rest off my head, smacking his lips when he's done. "Fuck that was hot," I tell him, but the night is far from over. I lie down on my back on the bed, my head falling over the edge with my chin up to the ceiling, and wait for Haz to be ready. He inserts his length as far as it will go, his balls slapping me on the forehead with every thrust.

I gasp for air every chance I get, struggling to find the opportunity to breath. "Sto... stop!" I manage to get out as I gag once again. Harrison obliges and ceases his movements, sliding his dick out of my mouth. He touches my face, damp from tears, and bends over to kiss me again. "I'm so close..." he moans. So I drop back onto my knees, massaging his head with my tongue and lips, causing his breaths to shallow and quicken. I quickly take in his full length, and feel his grip on my hair lessen as he cums at the back of my mouth. I choke for an instant, resisting the urge to swallow, but eventually relax, letting the warm liquid run down my throat. "Damn," he says, looking down at me, "that was intense." I nod and we collapse on the bed together, our naked bodies intertwined in a delicate dance, with parts touching that I never imagined could feel so good. I look at him, at his eyes, and say, "I think I love you." He looks back at me and lets out a giddy laugh. "Yeah, that was fun," he smirks.

Fuck! I shouldn't have said it first, I think to myself, he's never going to let me forget it...