NEIGHBORS WITH THE FRATERNITY

Ever heard of "Don't judge a girl by her cover"? 

Carra Anderson is a smart girl. Her favourite subject: Math. Her favourite pastime: Read a book. Her favourite genre: Mythologies. But behind her Einstein infested brain is a sarcastic, arrogant, and a badass girl everyone doesn't expects her to be. She managed to stay invisible for four years in high school. Her goal for college: Stay invisible. Her plans are all working out just fine until four hot guys who looked like they were photohoped to perfection barged in her room. Will she still be invisible after learning that she’s neighbours with the..... Fraternity?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I'm thinking of putting copyright but no one really gives a damn about it so don't steal/copy my works. I'm warning you, I have eyes like a hawk and I might turn HULK when I see my works on your works. Lol. Kidding just ask permission first and we'll be okay.

W A R N I N G!

1.) This book hasen't been proofread yet so I'm apologizing in advance if you found any errors. I'm a college student and I'm majoring in Architecture so I have loads of stuff to do so please bare with me. And also, English is my second language so yeah. If you have any concerns regarding this book please DO message me privately so that we can discuss it privately. AND PLEASE no rude comments. 

2.) This book contains a lot of cursing. So if you're like me who see cursing as a way of expressing their love for other people then, whohoo! BUT, if you're one of those kill-joy pain in the ass who thinks that their so pure, then boo. Let me just remind you that it's MY book not YOURS. There's a big difference between ''MY" and "YOURS" aside from their spelling.

If you're so dumb and still don't know the difference then the almighty Google is your friend.

E N J O Y!