V

CHAPTER 5

I regret not bringing my earphones this afternoon. I usually don't need them this much because the only songs that are in my music list was a song of Michael Jackson with the lines "I just want your extra time and your kiss." In it. Although he sounds like he was having a constipation. Hey, no offence to the Michael Jacksonians or whatever you call MJ fans cause I really dont know. I respect you and your idol, may he rest in peace. She looks so perfect And Wanna Be of Spice girls.

You have to agree, those songs are the bomb dot com! They're like the jam of the century, do you get what I mean?

Disclaimer, I did not put those songs on my play list. My mom did. She was an avid fan of Michael Jackson and she was so close of renaming me after him. Good thing she didn't because our dog, name was michael.

C'mon, who would name their dogs after their idol? Oh yeah, my mom did.

"You did what?!" jenna shouted. She was leaning to me with both of her hands spread across the table.

She looks like she will turn into Hulk any minute now.

"IKickedHimInHisFamilyJewelsCauseHeTookMyCake." I said rapidly while sliding down my seat, hoping that she won't hear anything that I said.

"Are you crazy!?" I spoke too soon. She was fuming with anger. her left eye twitch everytime she stops talking.

"Is there something wrong with your eye?" I eyed her cautiously.

"No." Twitch.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked getting annoyed by her eye-twitch.

"Do what?" Twitch.

"That!" I pointed at her eye that was weirdly twitching non-stop.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said slightly backing away. She unconsciously patted her left eye as if to tell it to stop. I stifle a laugh, then I remembered the damn situation I am in.

I narrowed my eyes on her. She did the same. I can't decipher Jenna. She might be a little intimidating sometimes with her heavy gothic make up and all. But There is something about her that makes you want to get away from her at the same time, be with her all the time. And Im somehow attracted to her, not in a lesbian kind of way but more on an I-will-find-out-your-freaking-secrets way.

She's like a magnet that attracts a positive and negative charge that puts everything in equilibrium.

After quite a while of glaring at each other, she sat in her seat. I took this time to escape the scolding town and make a roadrunner run for it before she turns into a vicious green-eyed monster that will skin me alive.

"Oh! Look at the time. I have to meet with this guy I met while I was finding my way here, no thanks to you. Again. so.." I grabbed my bag then stood up.

"Yeah? What's his name?" She challenged.

"Ra. Ro-Robit? Robert Mill-er?" I said the first name that Popped into my mind, hoping that she'll buy it.

"Robert Miller? Seriously Carra?" She shook her head in disappointment and clicked her tongue. "This long of friendship, after all we've been through and you choose to lie to me?"

"We've known each other for four hours!"

"Four hours is a long time! Now sit down, Anderson. And let's talk about the stunt that your sorry ass pulled." She snapped.

Ouch. I took a deep breath and slowly sit down. "I said I was sorry okay? It's not a big deal." I sighed.

"Not a big deal? You almost ruined the chance of the earth to have beautiful children! For what? a cake?!"