VII

CHAPTER 7

"I could stare at his ass all day!" Someone sighed. I barked a deafening scream that echoed in the empty hallway of the University.

I was so engrossed of the thought of how Luke miraculously knew my last name that I didn't noticed Jenna leaning on my shoulder.

"jesus Jenna! You scared the living peas out of me!" I said clutching my right hand to my chest.

"What? I didn't want to ruin the moment." She said in a teasing tone, poking my stomach.

I slapped Jenna's hand away. "Stop that! How long have you been there anyway?" I asked crossing my arms.

She tapped her index finger to her chin "Hmmm, let's see... Oh! Since you took off the clinic!" She beamed at me, clasping her hands together.

"You've been following me and yet you didn't even helped me when I encountered the devil!?" I scowled at her.

"Jeez, well sorry for not wanting to be the third wheel." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

I looked at her, confused. Jenna was sporting a knowing look while annoyingly wiggling her eyebrows.

"Wha- what the hell are you talking about." I washed a hand at her face. "Stop it!"

"Ew! Your hand tasted like shit! Please tell me you didn't put that anywhere near your arse." She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Actually, I pooped in the clinic." I said stifling a laugh. Jenna's eyes widen and gags non-stop.

"I think Im going to be sick."

I was trying to hold back a laugh bit I couldn't help it. Jenna's face: priceless.

I barked a laughter and tears started to form on the corner of my eyes. "Jesus christ woman! That was not funny at all. I was this close to cut my tongue off!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Karma's a beach(bitch) sistah!" I chuckled.

"Oh no. No no no! You're clearly avoiding the subject." She steps forward and sling an arm to mine then lead me to the parking lot.

"What are you doing? We're going to be late for class." I said trying to shake her arms of but she just tightens her hold.

"Oh don't be such a wuss! We're already late. Besides, it is the first day of hell. No one gives a shit about the first day."

"Well I do. So if you'll excuse me I'm going back to that hell called class."

"No can do sistah! You're coming with me whether you like it or you like it!" She grinned at me and I scowl at her. Ugh, spoiled rich goth kid.

After a few attempts of escaping Jenna's hold, I finally realized that she won't take 'No' for an answer. "I don't really have a choice do I?" I sighed in defeat.

"Oh darling you do! It's a free country. It's either you come with me, your knight and shining armour. Or you go back to hell and be mobbed by devils with flaming torches. Your choice."

I choose to be tortured by Jenna because I'm not that much of a masochist. And I don't want to be the next newspaper headline.

"College freshmen stabbed with a pitchfork to death for kicking a hot greek god's arse."

No thanks.

We stopped at a very polished silver volvo. "Get in." Jenna ordered. I suddenly feel of out place for my car, Shelly.

Jenna drove, by drove I mean raced, to the nearest Mcdonalds making a full ninety degree drift to the parking lot. I was literally hugging the car seat for my life!