Chapter 6

As soon as we left the store I grabbed my new favorite converse, the one with pandas on it, and went to get them out of the box when I was bumped in to making me drop my shoes over the edge of the second floor. "What the heck?!" yelled a voice, the one my shoes probably dropped on. I looked over the edge to see an attractive male holding my shoes captive, I was slightly embarrassed not only dropping them on someone attractive but them thinking that I am a little kid. As I was going to shout back, he looked up at me before looking around the second floor edge to see if he could find the person who dropped the shoes. "Hey Sis! Where did you go? One second you were right beside me the next you weren't. Anyway let's go, my friend, Grayson is coming over. He had to go shopping with his agent." Ethan said grabbing the now empty box.

"Wait, agent? What do you mean?" I ask taking the converse bag from him.

"Well, he is a male model for Abercrombie and Fitch, Armani, and Hollister Co. I wanted him to meet you seeing as you are a designer and he is a model. Oh and he wanted to help get your designs out in the world, also he wanted to meet you because you are going to be a bridesmaid and he is going to be the one who walks with you." He explains pulling me out of the mall. Once we reached home I ran to my room to get changed, I wanted to go swimming in the ocean, something that I had never done before. As soon as I got in the ocean, I saw Ethan watching me from the window, "Graysons here, come and meet him." He yelled out the window.

"But I just got in the water!" I yelled back frustrated.

"Now!" He yelled, leaving no room for argument. I grabbed my things and stormed into the house, stalking right past him and Grayson. I slammed my door shut to prove my point, after showering and getting some cloths on I realized that Grayson was the one my shoes dropped on.