Chapter 8

As soon as I said that Ethan's smirk dropped instantaneously. Grayson just chuckled. "Hey Ella, What is your Instagram?" Grayson asks getting out his phone. I gave him my Instagram username before grabbing mine and hit the follow button. He grinned before asking my now sulking brother if he wanted to play some pool downstairs. "That was really hurtful Sis. I thought you knew better." He feigned hurt. I just grinned before plopping on the couch to see what was on."Hello? Is anyone home!?" Nova shouted opening the door.

"Nova! Your back! I need to talk to you pronto." I reply dragging her to my new room.

"Sure thing Ella." she sat down under my loft bed. "What can I help you with? Fashion advice? Who am I kidding! You are a fashion designer. What about any guys?" She wondered looking at all my designs that were hung under my bed.

"Well, there is this guy..." I started.

"Already! Dang girl! You should have been here earlier in my life, I needed to know how to get a guy that fast." She cut me off with a grin.

"Very funny. But in all seriousness, okay, so you know how Ethan and I went to the mall?" I asked watching as her eyes grew bigger while she nodded, "Well, we went to the Converse store and when we walked out I had my new favorite shoes out. They had pandas on them and well, someone bumped into me making me drop my shoes over the edge of the second floor." I watched as she started to laugh.

"You-you-you dro-drop-dropped your sh-sho-shoes o-off t-the e-edge of th-the se-secon-second fl-floor?" She uttered between her fits laughter.

"Yeah, but it gets worse. I dropped them on Grayson but he doesn't know that it was me. And he wants to give the shoes back when he finds his 'Cinderella'." I groan dropping my head into my hands in embarrassment.

She sobered up from laughing, "Wow, I wish I could have been there to see his reaction. I mean, first of all, congrats on having a guy look for you. Second, there is nothing to fear, just tell him it was you. Third, I don't understand, 'Cinderella'?" she questioned putting quotes on the word Cinderella. I watched as her eyebrows raised as I explained what that meant.