Chapter 11

When I reached home, it was already five o'clock leaving me little time to get my things ready. As I rush around looking for all the necessities, Ethan came in watching me before talking. "So this is a big night for you, I mean your first Los Angels fashion show. Wow you have grown up so much. Have fun with Grayson, but not too much if you catch my drift." He winks, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Ethan! That is so gross!" I scream covering my ears blocking out his laughter.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Seriously, have fun and be safe. If he does anything to you, I give you full permission to kick him in the privates." He finally comes to his senses. I nod, giving him a hug before looking out my window watching as Grayson walks towards the door. I run downstairs opening the door before the doorbell rings. I stifle a laugh when I see him with his finger on the doorbell. He clears his throat before taking his finger off the button. When I look up I notice the car he came in. "Oh. My. Gosh! You got a Tesla?!" I squealed in excitement. He nods grabbing my hand pulling me closer to the black Tesla. "Princess, when you go to a fashion show or are in one you need a Tesla." He explains opening the door. I gasp when I see the different features in the Tesla. "We have to get to the studio so you can get ready. I have my most trusted stylists' at your service." He grins tapping the window to let the driver know that it was okay to go. When we reached the studio I was ushered into a room with lots of mirrors and dressers. "Doll, what do you like?" The lead stylist asks looking through the dresses.

"Um I like the red dress with the sweetheart neckline." I requested, flinching slightly as they grab the dress and shove it at me. As soon as I put the dress on, the hair and makeup people get to work.