Chapter 7

Finally, I walked out to find Ethan showing Grayson my designs. "Do you like them?" I asked, silently laughing when he jumped into the air.

"Yeah. They are amazing, I have a photo shoot later today if you would like to come." He replied after being startled. I just nodded walking into the kitchen to find some coffee. After starting a pot I went back "So, where did you go shopping? What is your style?" I fired questions.

"Woah! Slow down tiger! I went to Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister Co. at the mall. Seeing as you are a girl who loves designing and looking at clothes, I'm guessing that you already went there." Grayson answered back.

"I love those stores! I would give anything for them to use my designs. Yeah, you guessed right, I went to the mall to buy some Converse." I exclaimed back.

"Oh! Hey Ethan, speaking of Converse, some girl dropped her shoes on my head today. I think that she's my age but I could be wrong, because the shoes are really small." Grayson mused rubbing his head subconsciously.

"Well Ella's feet are really small, but she is your age." Ethan pointed out.

"Hey! That's a good thing, because I can buy shoes for less because I have smaller feet." I chimed in, stating my point.

"I want to give them back but there were so many girls who were there. The only description was that she had dark brown hair, like Ella's, and was holding an empty box. I mean, it would be great to give the shoes back and get an apology from the girl. I kept them just in case I find the girl, I posted them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook so that maybe the girl who lost them can get them back." He explained shaking his head.

"Wait. So since you are famous you are getting fake requests and stuff. Am I right?" Ethan asked while Grayson just nodded, "Good luck bro. That's like finding a needle in a haystack. It's basically a modern Cinderella story. Right? She loses her shoes, the prince, in this case you, wants to find her. Blah blah blah, he goes around his kingdom, for you social media, and then at the end he is able to give the shoes back. The end." Ethan continued.

"Wow, that was actually intelligent and so true!" I marveled watching as my brother begins to smirk along with Grayson, "Never did I ever think I would live to see the day!" I exclaimed continuing my last sentence.