Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN

They get to the house and put on their tactical gear. SWAT arrives on scene to give them some assistance.

"Everyone ready?" Callen asks from the front door. He's positioned with Sam. Deeks and Kensi are in the back. Alexa is by the back bedroom window.

"Ready." They all say in union.

"1...2...3!"Callen counts and Sam knocks down the door."Federal agents!" He screams out. You here running.

"He's going for the back." Sam yells.

"Got him." Kensi replies.

"Good job." Callen says.

"Thanks." Deeks and Kensi say in union.

Sam, Callen, and Alexa walk around to them.

:

:

:

Everyone's packing up they're desks after a long day at work. Callen goes off to talk to Hetty and Kensi and Deeks are talking on the couch.

"We need to talk." Sam says to Alexa who was sitting across from him.

"Yea we do." She replies. Sam gets up and nods his head towards the bathrooms. Alexa gets up and follows. Deeks watches.

"So what exactly was that?" Sam asks stopping in front of the bathrooms.

"I don't know." Alexa says looking down.

"You ok?" Sam asks.

"No, I feel really guilty." She replies and leans against the wall.

"He doesn't have to know if it was an accident." Sam says as he hugs her.

"You sure?" She asks.

"Yeah, just promise me it will never happen again." He says.

"Of course not. Trust me it was an accident. I mean it was Deeks." She laughed.

"True that." He replies and smiles down at her.

"Love you big brother!" She looks up at him smile.

"Love you too little sis." He says then kisses her softly on the lips.

"No more of this." He says and squeezes her one last time before letting her go. She breathes heavily for a few seconds then catches her breath.

"You're really annoyingly strong." She mutters.

"Mhmm." He says and walks back to the bullpen. Alexa follows.