Upa x Reader x Liang- Kids

Please put the music on to make this oneshot sadder and more emotional ^

//I know this is a Liang x reader x Upa but this is kinda a Upa x sister!Reader XD Trying to put Liang into some part of this

-Flashback-
"Upa. Eat your porridge before it gets cold!" Little y/n, 3 years old. His brother Upa, one year younger. He and his sister were the opposite of each other, the girl always running around and energetic, while the boy being shy and quiet, always hiding behind his mother. She had to do her best, due to her husband's death. "No! I don't wanna!" Upa yelled, y/n looking at him. "If you don't eat it you'll never grow up!" She laughed.

-Timeskip-

"Upa? Upa?! Where is he?!" His mother shouted, walking quickly around searching for his son.

"I can't find him... at this rate.." She started to cry, falling down on her knees. "Mom.." you whispered.

"I'm very sorry Miss, it seems like your son has been kidnapped by the gang of attackers yesterday. There is not a chance that Upa's alive." A doctor said, you standing next to your mother. "I see..", she said bluntly, "I'm sorry to involve you into this. Let's go." She turned around, pushing gently your back to follow her.

-Real time-
"Mom, there's a quest! I'll go look! " You shouted, walking carefully towards him. He was tall and had a different skin tone than you. "Ca-" He started, but then your mother ran up to you, backing you behind her protectively. He looked like a wild angry beast, protecting its babies. "Where is Upa?!" She yelled. "It's okay. He's alive, in a prison. I'm his guard. He's totally okay." He smiled a little. Your mother's eyes filled with hope and happiness. You saw her like that for the first time in ages. "But why in prison?" Her voice was shaking. "His organs were stolen," the prison guard said, "but a chemist gave his organs to him."

"Then, can you give this gift to Upa?" Your mother, now called Lucita, asked softly and handed a little package to the guard. "Yes. Thank you."
You looked at your mom and then said "Mom, can I go with him? I want to see Upa." You whined sadly and both of them looked at you surprised. "But y/n.." Lucita whispered, tears flowing from her eyes and she put her hand over her mouth. "I won't get killed. I promise." You smiled, running to the man's side. Lucita nodded, givong you the last hug before you and the guard left, hand in hand.
"Take care..." She whispered, passing out.

"By the way, I'm Samon. Samon Gokuu." The young man smiled.

-5 years after-

Y/n pov.

Y/n, now 10 years old. I have a happy life with my brother Upa, in the prison in China. I met a boy called Liang, and he has kept me company when Upa or Samon aren't around. Our supervisor, Enki, Samon's big brother, is kinda scary. I mean he's about three meters long?

Normal pov.
"Y/n, you will be transferred to Nanba prison in Japan." Samon walked over to the cell, and opened it. "What? Why?" You stood up. "Come on." He beckoned his hand. "Are Upa and Liang coming too?" You looked at them. "No, only you." Samon walked into the cell and started to drag you out of the hall. "No!" You yelled, tears in your eyes. "Enki and I are transferring too, so you're not alone." He said. "Aniki is talking with our warden right now."
You looked back for the last time before the huge doors closed.

"Here is your new cell, in building 5. Your inmate number is 41." Samon pushed you gently into your new cell room. You were alone. "But-"
"NO buts!" Samon yelled. You flinched a little because you haven't seen him so angry before. "It's for your own best." He locked the door and walked away.

You crawled into the corner and started to sob.

-3 years after-

"Number 41, Y/n, you got new cellmates." A guard opened the cell door and pushed two inmates in. You didn't look at them. "Whatever. I don't care if they would transferred into another cell." You said bluntly, sitting in the corner, in the same corner you have sat 3 years. You rarely even touched your meal but it kept you alive. I mean you're pretty skinny right now. "Y/n..?" You heard a familiar voice, and you lifted your head up. "Liang?" You whispered, standing up. Yes. Upa and Liang were standing there, smiling to see you again. Tears started to flow from your e/c eyes and you ran to hug Upa. "I said if you don't eat, you'll never grow up, remember? You're so small." You said weakly. "Yes.. I know." He tugged your shirt, trying to hold in his tears. "Hey, how about me?" Liang laughed a little, crying from happiness. You smiled. "Come here, you idiot." You grabbed his collar and pressed a long sweet kiss to his lips.

Requested by CrystalMizaro
Hope this was good 😂😂