Kokoriki x Reader [Lemon]

Requested by Ghost_Rules

This might end up being shorter than I thought it was, sorry-

[Texting]

Tuesday, 15:34

Y/N: "Koko"
Kokoriki: "Y/N"
Y/N: "Wassup❤"
Kokoriki: "Nothing, what u up to?❤"
Y/N: "Nah, just wanted to talk to my boo~"
Kokoriki: "Aww🤗 I got the day off, so come home as soon when you're done with your work😗"
Y/N: "Okay ^-^"

16:01
Y/N: "Babe? I'm heading home now, just dropping quickly at a cafe😄 Do you want anything?"
Y/N: "Hello"
Y/N: "???"
---------------
As your boyfriend hasn't still replied to your message after 30 minutes, you questioned it a little. "Well, maybe he just fell asleep. Having finally a day off as a prison guard must be rough. He deserves it." You chuckled as you stepped into the apartment complex, carrying a strawberry cake in a pink box in your hands. You quietly opened the door to your house, not wanting to wake up Kokoriki if he was possibly taking a nap. You took your jacket off and went to search for your boyfriend. You heard a noise from your shared bedroom and you decided to listen to it before barging in. After a while you realized your boyfriend was doing something that made his breath hitch, letting out sweet high pitched and breathy moans.

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kekeke

You wanted to go in, but not get caught, so you opened the door as carefully as you could and you saw.. Kokoriki literally... janking off.. to a picture of you. He was going faster and harder, his breath was short and he started to whimper like a puppy, meaning he was close. So close.
You sighed, put your hands on your hips. "Is this why you didn't reply to my texts?" You said loudly, amused as your boyfriend flinched, yelped and glided under the strawberry patterned covers. "I saw what you did, Kokoriki, and I want to finish it. I feel bad for you as I cut it off right when you were coming.." You got into the mood and started to take your clothes off.

After a while you two had a heavy makeout session going, both being sweaty from the loving touch of each other.
"A-are you ready?" Koko stuttered, bringing his heaty face close to yours. "Yes.." You almost whispered, kissing him deeply again.
You felt him push his member inside of you.

I was in church like 2 hours ago.
And what am I doing now. Committing sins of the worst. 📿🔞

He slowly started to move in and out, slowly but passionately. He threw your leg over his shoulder, and he looked at you shocked as you grabbed his hand and switched places. The perk of being mentally bigger than your boyfriend (only in this story, not to meant offend anyone who could take this seriously) made the place switch easy. "I was the one who started all this. So let me be the dominative one for tonight." You were surprised by your speaking tone, it usually wasn't like that. He looked at you for a moment, accepting the fact that he was the bottom or was he just being unaware about what had happened. "Have a Snickers-" He pulled out a chocolate bar out of nowhere but you threw it away. "I know I'm not myself right now. But I'm not hungry. I just ate.." You brushed off the amused smile from your lips as you started to bounce on him, making him whine your name. He would constantly say how good you made him feel, or say how much he loved you right now. His hand caressed your thighs and even squeezed them a little as his whole body shrudded with pure pleasure.

You were moving harder and faster, feeling your own climax starting to grow up as well, as Kokoriki showed the signs of being close to his own again. "Can you show your manly side? I want to know what it sounds like." You asked, and he looked at you with lustin his eyes. He closed them again as he tried a lower pitched moan. It sounded like just like Youriki who had just cracked his voice from yelling as he was watching all those wrestling battles, as he was a professional one in the past. It made you laugh out, like seriously loud. The sudden tightening of your stomach brought Kokoriki to his climax, his voice rising from low to the usual high pitch, as his body tried to control the gentle contractions on the pelvic area. He brought his face to your shoulder as you were riding off your orgasm as well. You two collapsed on the bed, hugging each other covered in sweat, but that didn't matter at all right now. The only important thing was that you both had a great time just a while ago. As a loving couple who wants only the best for each other, Kokoriki started to stroke your hair, running his fingers through it. "I've been thinking this one thing", he started, "We've been dating for five years already.." You looked at him. "Yeah?" He blushed a little, nervously. "I thought.. if you wanted to get.. married?" He took out a ring from the nightstand and gave it to you. Your heart fluttered and tears of happiness filled your eyes as you hugged your freshly new husband-to-be.

And it was at this moment that Y/N knew. She fucked up.

"OH NO I LEFT THE CAKE ON THE KITCHEN TABLE AND THE BAKER SAID I HAD TO PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE!!"

~The end~

Woop woop, doobety-doop, fck dis shit I'm out ..
2 out
or..3 out!!

Let me tell you a short (might not be that short) story that happened to me today.
So, as you may know, Finnish people are considered as quiet people, they don't even talk to each other (if they're strangers) unless they need to ask something or if the person really interests them that they could be end up dating someday. The guys in our parallel class flirt like with every girl on the same grade as them, but weirdly, they leave my class alone. Of course they have guy friends from my class too, but that's not the case. This one guy who I bumped into when I was on the third grade, (people treated me like a criminal. BECAUSE I KILLED SOMEBODY
-Nope, I was just joking)

So yes, the bell rang while I was outside, there weren't that much people anywhere so I could just run freely inside. But no. I bumped into that same guy, so hard that we both fell and even my beanie managed to slip off. He only said "sorry" and we both continued as nothing happened. So I've known him for like my whole school life. About 8 years.

When I was on 7th grade, sitting alone in a hallway, that same guy came up to me and just waved to me, saying nothing. I cringed but waved back though. That same act also happened a few months after that. When the third time came up, I knew that something was smelling fishy. I was watching a video

DO NOT. ASK.

I had my headphones on, so I didn't notice or hear him approaching me. He just stood there, until I noticed his feet and as I took one of the earbuds off, he just said "Hi" and left. He's been quiet until this day. On a biology class, right before our test, that guy and some others were just hanging out with the boys of my class, and I knew someone was near me but I didn't know it was him. I was just braiding my hair as I heard him say "Hi, M/N (my name)" and my expression was literally this

 I was just braiding my hair as I heard him say "Hi, M/N (my name)" and my expression was literally this

TRIGGERED

TRIGGERED

P.S. I failed dat braid because of him...

I don't have any feelings towards him and idk if he even likes me but still