You Are Special- S a m o n x R e a d e r [⚠!!ANGST!!⚠]

"Samon!!" Little Y/N shouted as she saw her younger best friend playing on the beach, where he usually used to be. The sunrays landed beautifully on the area and the deep and unknown ocean. "What are you doing?" She asked, kneeling down as her friend was scraping something on the sand. "I'm drawing you and me" he replied, not looking up. Y/N sighed, flopped on the sand as Samon finished the drawing with a slow move.

"Samon!" A female voice gently called and he turned his head, springing up and rushing back to the training area, where his big brother Enki, your close friend Noriko, and her little brother Houzuki were waiting for him. You always felt kind of left out, since the four kids had known each other longer, but Samon was always the one to take you with them.

Enki said he would challenge Samon to see how his little brother's skills have improved, since he was seen just slobbing around on the beach lately.

After a lot of irrelevant and unadvised tryings to knock out his much taller brother, Samon was lying on the ground, panting while Enki was standing front of him. "Strength is the only you need in order to win." He said bluntly before walking away, the Sanzous running behind him like little ducklings following their momma

(Okay what was that 😂😂)

You squated next to still-laying-on-the-ground Samon, who sat up and looking at you as the sunrays of the upcoming night started to disappear the training area. "I'm actually jealous of my brother's skills", Samon started, "and I'm insecure about myself because of that.." his weak voice cracked as tears started to fall down his chubby cheeks. You sighed, sad about how he felt. "You are the one you should love", you replied. "You have your own skills and strength, and I appreciate them. It makes you special and unique. I think your brother is wrong, strength isn't the only thing you need. Someday you will be the winner." You hugged your best friend as comfort.

You two were walking on the beach again, where you would always go to calm yourself down, or go to hide, since the secret path to get there was pretty hard to find no one knew about. Samon has stopped crying as soon as he heard the relaxing sound of the waves hitting the shore. It almost made you two fall asleep, until someone's hands lifted you both from your shirts. "Mom!" Samon screamed, trying to get away. "What are you two doing here at this time?!" She yelled back. Her white wavy long hair ombring to deep peach red wobbled gently with the warm wind as she, carrying little kids on her lap, entered their house, Y/N's parents sitting in the kitchen.

"Y/N, let's go." Your father stood up with her wife, taking both your hands. Your mom nodded her head as a thank you and an apology for looking after you for this late. The family of three quickly walked away before it could get too dangerous to move at night, since in the village you lived in was reported to have intruders -murders- from the neighbouring town, hiding somewhere for no one to be seen.
After you returned home and taking a bath alone, you carefully opened the door of your parents' room, deciding not to put the light on if they were already asleep.
The next morning you woke up, you had a hunch something wasn't right. You sneaked out of your room, only to  find a note written with 墨 
(mo, used traditionally in several East Asian cultures for calligraphy and brush painting)

"You should be glad that you didn't turn on the light last night." the text said. "We didn't take you since you don't owe us anything." The intruders had broken into our house at night and killed my parents? You burst out of the house in fear and tears and saw the familiar market road in front of you.

As you finally calmed down, you stopped running. Standing right in the middle of the road, gray shadowed people passing by you in slow motion, leaving an almond shaped area between you and them. You heard nothing, only the torturing sound of silence. You closed your eyes, wanting to blend into the mass of the people, but they didn't stop. You kneeled down, not knowing what to do. "Y/N!!!" You heard someone screaming your name and you turned around. "Samon!" You bawled running into his arms. "It's just an illusion! Snap out of it!"