painfull love ep 1

Hi , my name is Kim Chaeyoung and I'm 17 yeas old right now I'm on my way to Korea. Suddenly I remember all the times and bad moments I had here in this place .
^flashback ^1 year before
I was walking to my class when he stopped me .I looked him blankly but with fear inside of me .I manage to speak  up.
-what do you want now ,what did I do?  He smirks and stays silent ,I see 2 boys coming toward us and out of the blue the grabbed my hands rushing to a class . I was scared,what he will do this time. .I tried to resist but it was pointless they were stronger and determinated not to let me go they were still holding onto me tight. I looked at jungkook with a questioning face and he just smirked again . Oh God what the he'll is going to happen
Suddenly he punched me across the face he spoke this beating is just for hating you You -slap- idiot -kick- I fucking hate your existence! He just continue swearing and hitting me while I was telling him to stop crying . This time it was the most painful he hit me with the whole power of him.
After a while I passed out from the  pain ,I cough blood for last time and closed my eyes . I remember only a teacher rushing towards me. I learn that jungkook got punished while I was in the hospital trying to kill myself. I never talked to my parents about it so my mother almost went crazy when she learn more about me getting bullied in this way .
  I shed some teas without even realising it and I ran to the bathroom to wipe them of . I bumped into a person. I looked up and quickly down he was Sehun a bully of mine back at junior high school. I think he didn't notice me .I went straight to bathroom without talking ,I thought of some ideas and i used make up to cover up myself since I never did used before .
Sehuns p.o.v
I think that's Chaeyoung from junior high school , she was an easy target because she was weak let's see what happens next .I will wait her and talk her .But when she came out she was really different I  talked to her and she didnt talk like old Chaeyoung i might mistake her for someone else .Whatever...
End of Sehuns p.o.v
I was really lucky phew..I sit back to my seat and waited for my flight to be over .
I arrived at the airport waiting for my brother Nam joon to take me to his home since our parents stayed  back in America.
^time skip^
Finally he is back ..I missed him so much ..but who is his boy standing behind him ? Hmm.. when I show him my eyes widened . He just stood there smiling. I remember that my brother told me that he has a very close friend and that he lives with him too...but ...NO it can't be him . All the story replayed in your mind but you had to show no fear . Your brother came closer and hugged you you hugged him back . He introduced his friend to you and you to him . He played the innocent so did you . You were just staring at him the whole time . You get in the car and went home . Suddenly. ..
You :Oppa can you please show me the house. ? You said
Nam joon :of course Chaeyoung let's go !
-ok you replied happily
He showed you the house and you asked him..
You :oppa ?where do I sleep I didn't see my room around? ?

Nam joon :oh -that ..yeah you will be sleeping with jungkook until your room is available for now it's not ready ...
Your eyes widened. ..w-what! !!
Me :OPPA !!! I can't sleep with a stranger I will just sleep in your room
Nam joon:I would like to, but I'm sorry you can't because it's also my office there and I will spend the most of my time in there moreover there is not bed for you It's just a tiny for me...I'm sorry Chae.
You: b-but o - oppa this can't be I can't stay with him !
Nam joon :No he has the most big room you will have your own space there no buts you will sleep with him!
You :pff ok.
You went in his room and went in . You hesitated but in the end you just entered .
You:h-helo?
You move further into the room and you saw a shirtless jungkook looking at you with angry eyes..
Jk:what are you doing in my room?
You :i-i I.. mean m-my   brother says that I ll be in your room for now own ..-silent -
Jk:what?You in My room !
You :I know it's a bad idea and I also don't want too but...my brother won't allow me to stay in his room ..
Jk:hmm fine but under my rules .
He grabbed your arms tightly and pinned you to the wall ,you were just looking at him ..tears threatened to come out and he noticed ..
Jk:-smirks- the old Chaeyoung. .just crying ..
You quickly wiped off your tears ..
Jk:first you will sleep in the bathtub ..second you won't ever disturb me and third you will be doing what I say all the time...you got it??
You :what ! In the bathtub are  kidding me ?-
Jk :SHUT UP! You will do what I say if you don't want any troubles..
You :..
Jk:who know how much your own brother hates you that he send you to sleep with a boy alone...smirks ..
You were about to cry  but instead you slapped him hard on the cheek ..But you almost regret it ..
He grabbed your hand and squeezed it hard you told him to let go of you but he pushed you on his bed and he just shouting at you and telling you not to dare do such a thing again. .you fought back and told him that you are gonna tell everything to your brother ...he stayed silent while holding your wrists tightly and he was about to explode after a while he let go of you and you ran to the bathroom.
^time skip^
Afternoon after lunch
Namjoon:ash I forgot to tell you that you will be going to the same school with jungkook until you graduate ...aren't you exited  ?
You :silent ..
Nam joon :chae ? Are you listening to me ?? Hello ?
You :oh ah yeah of course ..
You were afraid that he might bully you ...you stayed silent

Hi gyus ..I'm new here this is my first story  sorry if there are mistakes but i am a foreigner. ..I'm exited  I don't know if you like it so let me know down at comments. .suggest ideas and i will try to make it perfect  oh and I will try to upload every weekend about 2 episodes because I don't really have free time that from me ...byee