slowly changing

Next day...
You felt cold water on your body you opened your eyes and saw jungkook showering you with cold water you started shouting and cursing at him but...
You:aaa whatahell is going on why are you showering me are you stupid it's cold you bastard!
You got up quickly and grabbed a tower to stop yourself for shivering and to hide your chest because your shirt was all wet .
Jk:watch your mouth when you are talking to me short bitch. ..
(Me short ?wtf man I am 1.68)
^Time skip^
You ate breakfast and went school.
At school. .
You made a friend Seo Ye-gi(the girl on the photo)
She is a very good and kind girl today she would introduce you to her friend Park shin-hye ...I hope for it to go well ..2 hours later at P.E class
You played basketball with the other girls since its good and all of you like it but you felt a ball smashing onto you hard you fall down and turned back to see where it came for...you got angry and shouted at the person ,at jungkook
You:Yay what do you thinkyou are doing? You did that on purpose didn't you ? You better not do his again cause I won't let it slide!!!
Jk:I told you to watch that filthy mouth of yours you piece of trash ...
He came closer and was about to hit you when the teacher came ..
Teacher:hey you stop it now before I call the principal!
Both of you :^groans^huh ok
^Time skip^
At home in my room
I was unpacking some stuff that I forgot too when suddenly he came in and asked me weird questions
Jk:hey you shorty, while you where far from here did you date anyone?
You:W-what ?
Jk:you heard me...
You:well..
Jk:araso araso. ..what am I telling who would date you? Maybe someone blind idiot and hopeless. ..
You:you should respect others and learn how to treat girls if you want to date someone you idiotic creature...!
He came close and was about to push you when you kick his foot
Jk:Yay how you dare!!
He pushed you down to the bed and grabbed your neck shouting at you ...you felt like fainting from the lack of air but you didn't give up you fought back slapping him hard but he squeezed you tighter. .you finally pushed him with all your strength and ran out of the room...but you didn't watch your foot while literally ''jumping ''from the stairs because you wanted to leave from the house till he calms down and you fall. ..
You felt pain everywhere but the most painfull parts were your hips an ribs. You fainted .
Jk's point of you
I talked to her and she started swearing at me ..I got mad and grabbed her neck but she fought back unbelievable then I wanted to see what she can do and make fun of her because she is not strong but instead she managed to push me away who? Me!I can admit she is quite strong ...I chased he when I saw her falling from the stairs I got shocked and went to her it's not that I sympathise her but I can't let her brother know what happened. ..moreover i don't thing I hate her so much but let's make fun of her ...
I quickly picked her up and laid her to the bed I checked if she was ok she was fine...I mean she is a bitch so she is completely ok
End of his pov
I woke up feeling pain again I was in a bed in his bed!I saw him coming in he smirked.
Jk :seems that you can withstand a lot you fall for the stairs and your not dead wow...
You :Just stut your mouth and get out ..
Jk :nah..not so soon shorty. ..first of all I can see that you are alright second you are in my bed and I need you to repay my kindness also never got me mad again who knows what I can do...and next time you won't be so lucky.
You :^silent^ you started faintly crying for the pain ..you couldn't even understand his word you just couldn't take it any more...
Jungkook , just send me to the hospital please ...I'm in pain...
Jk:you seem fine to me ...
You:Just do it please I can't take it anymore I'll repay you. .please ..or call my brother ..
Jk:pff ...ok just get up and remember you have to repay me..
You:nods^
You tried to get up but you failed ...you fall on your knees he saw you he sighed and picked you up you were embarrassed but you couldn't do anything else ...
Time skip^home after the hospital
You bones were ok but you had dark unbidden bruises the doctor told you to take your pill every 5 hours ..
You:thank you jungkook ..
Jk: ok but remember you have to repay me
You :oh how much do you want
Jk:nah..not money shorty...
You:what ?and don't call me that again ..
Jk:don't know how about a kiss?
You:what?!fuck off you freak in your dreams ..
Jk :I'll let it slide because I pity you and I m bored
Time skip ^
School. ..
You were going to take your pill at a remote place of your school because you don't like people and gossips too much ...you were about to swallow your medicine when a bunch of students coming towards you ...you stood there staring them...
S1:hey freak what are you doing here
You :silent^
S2:don't you know she is stupid
You only stayed silent
S3:hey you don't know how to speak. He grabbed my chin and he pushed away his hand he did it again and again he pushed mehard to the wall i flinched in pain my ribs hurt like hell. .I've had enough of this shit. ..I punched him hard across the face and his nose bleeded the same with the others ...you were about time high kick him but your hips didn't allow you to do it you fell down gasping for air as they hit you many times on your ribs ..you had learnt how to endure pain but this time I couldn't
I was waiting till I get the next hit but I felt nothing...Am I dead? I heard someone shouting and begging for mercy ..I turned around and I could see jungkook hitting the guy hard the others left running ..
You:J-jungook please s-stop. ..
He didn't listen to you and kept hitting him it surprised you...you expecting him to hit you with the others what the hell..you slowly got up and tried to stop him instead he pushed you away but you got up and did it again ...you back hugged him and cried. .
You begged him to stop he did so he turned around when he felt you slowly fainting ...you had bruises to your face and body he picked you up took up...

Hey people sorry for not updating for do long but I was busy with school. .Well do you like my ff? Wright your opinion down at comments. .!!