shattered hearts

Jungkook told me that he was schoked because he had never seen such a beautiful pendant, and from what I see he wears it every day,so he might like it . I can see we've finally  become friends .Generally now things are better than before , I got no problems with school , and jungkook isn't mean towards me anymore so I hope this year goes smoothly.  The only thing that I wanna know is about jungkooks secret ,but we won't tell me . What's going on ? Is there something I should know ? But anyways ...
Summer came and we spent our holidays in short trips here and there,with jungkook and my brother, , I can say that we are a good company.
I secretly fell in love with jungkook after spending so much time with him . And i think that I don't have the courage to confess. After all he is quite popular with girls lately , I've caught him making out many times but I acted cool and ran away . I was hurt. But I couldn't help it i am not attractive, and I can't turn a guy on . Whatever ...I will just wait till I reach the point that I won't be able to endure the pain and tell him.  I'm sure that he doesn't share the same feelings and that's why I keep it a secret.
Well time passed really fast and we had a year before graduating high school . I'm busy since school started and I don't see jungkook around, he is always somewhere else. We are going school together today,  and he seems distant and thoughtful.
Y:what are you thinking about ?
Jk :nothing ...just the future.
Y:oh ..really . I wanted to ask you what are you going to study ?
Jk :well...I like exercising  so you understand. .a gym teacher
Y:really ?!! Me too!!
Jk:really ?do you even exercise?
Y:of course and I do
Jk:oh ok ..let's go then ...
Y: ok..
After school*
I was doing some push ups when the phone ringed. I went to take it but Namjoon got it .
Nj:oh uncle...what are you doing ? Am so glad to hear you !!
Uncle  :hey joon I got bad news ...your parents.  ...I'll explain. .but promise me that you won't tell chae..
Nj: what happened?
Uncle :I'm sorry ...
Nj:don't tell me ...just say that they are alright huh ?
Uncle :I was late joon , they were already gone when I reached to the hospital. .
Nj: I don't believe u
Uncle : please joon ...don't tell chae ..
Nj :*silently crying * what happened ?
Uncle :I got a call front the hospital and they said that it was intentional. .
Nj:what do you mean ?who could-
Uncle : it seemed like a robbery. .bt I believe it wasn't.
Nj:what do you mean ?
Uncle :I can't talk I still got  no proof .
Nj :huh..we're coming to you and for the funeral .
Uncle :no there is no need. .the funeral will be held in Korea . We are coming back in 2 days .
Nj : o-ok see you then ..
Uncle :bye joon...
The call ended . A loud sound was heard from behind. .something like a bag falling down . I froze ..thinking it was chae , how would I tell her that  ? I slowly turned around and I was schoked to see jungkook looking at me with wide eyes.  He heard it all ..I could see it from his eyes .
Nj:don't tell chae. Please.
Jk:I down know what to say ..I'm sorry ..
Nj *still crying silently*walks towards him . Jk hugged him and comforted him . After a while he stopped from crying and tried to find a way to tell chae . Chae walks into the room all sweaty.
Chae :Joon ? What happened why are your eyes red ?
Nj:I was cutting onions .
Chae :oh God don't tell me that you're cooking today?
Nj:im afraid that youre right .
Chae : oh shit ..i mean wonderful..
You could feel something wasn't right but you didn't want to bother your brother ,so you just talked casually.
The same night .
Namjoon finally told you.
You were bawling your eyes out since earlier the afternoon when you learned about your parents . It was so unexpected. So unfair . So suffocating. And you weren't good . You were weak at this point, both physically and mentally. It was too much for you to handle right now . You were locked in the bathroom and jungkook was in the bed hearing you sobbing . He himself could believe it . And he also  felt  bad .
Two days later at the funeral .
It was raining luckily not heavily bit it was enough to make you're black coat wet . You couldn't stop from crying and your brother was in a similar state .you were in the middle of your brother and jungkook , both were holding you from your arms , since you couldn't stand properly. When the cask opened for the last time and you saw your parents going in their graves you felt really un well after some minutes you passed out without realising it  . Jungkook caught you and he put you in his car ready to take you home . Nj was going to be late since he had to take care of some things .
Jk pov
I felt so bad seeing both Namjoon and chae crying and being broken hearted , they lost their parent so early ... I can relate though...I got chae before she touched the wet ground .I  took her into my car and I will take her home to rest . I can she her black eyes from crying and from the lack of sleep ..how could she possibly sleep . I leaned in and kissed her cheekbone and forehead, after that I started driving . When we were out of the house I parked the car and picked up chae , I got in the house and headed towards the bedroom in order to let chae sleep . I layed her carefully down and covered her with the sheets after that I also laid beside her watching carefully her features.  How could someone be so beautiful even in their worst moments ? I caressed her cheekbone and jawline , i touched her dry but soft lips and eyes and after this I took her into my embrace. She hugged me back after a while and I could feel her crying .
1 month later .
Chae was starting to feel a little better and accepting her parent's death , but she was cold and she could cry easily, she was starting to feel hate towards the world and she was desperate to find the killer and get revenge.  For now she had a punching back into the basement and she would spent hours punching and kicking it ,sometimes she would hurt her  knuckles  and legs making scars from the hits . And me and nj couldn't  stop her.  Being too sensitive and too harsh at the same time for the family only  ..made her cold from the outside . So we just gave her time .
A random day
Chae came back from school with bloody lips . She was involved in a figth for the 16th time , fighting was a new habit of letting out steam . We always scolded her but she never listened. After a while she came for lunch and she said :
Chae:I'm moving into states .
Nj /jk :what ?!
Chae :you heard me .
Nj :you know that you have to finish school first right?
Chae :I'll continue there .
Nj :no chae you can't  go there.
Chae :why ?
Nj :because your life is here now you can't go back. .everything will remind you of our parents and that is not good .
Chae :I have too joon , you can't stop  me .
Nj :but-
Chae :no one can .
Nj :I won't let you .
Chae :I don't need your permission. I'm adult now .
Nj : please thing again .
Chae :I've make up my mind I going there.
And with that she left the kitchen.
I was left speechless,  to be frank I didn't thing about her wanting to leave . I was kinda schoked and ..hurt . Now she is close how can she leave. I'm going to talk to her .she said that she is going to leave it 2 weeks but I'm not letting that happen. 
End of jk's p.o.v
The next day jungkook wanted to talk to you so he told you to go wait for him at  café. After a while he came.
Jk:am I late ?, I'm sorry
Chae :it's ok I have nothing else to do.
Jk : ok so want are you going to drink .?
Chae :I'd like a hot chocolate . What about you ?
Jk :um..I ll have the same .
You ordered and you got the drinks .
Jk:so I wanted to talk to you. .about your decision to leave ...

I'm sorry I'm soo late to upload but I changed phone and I was kinda busy these months . Please read this chapter and leave your opinion in the comments below .!