the truth untold

Jk:I wanted to talk to you about your decision to leave .
Chae:say it ..
Jk :I. .believe that it's not the best thing to do now..it too early your wounds are still unhealed , and your mental state is no better..
Chae :it know ..it may going there to become stronger ..and to find him
Jk :you won't find him ..not now
Chae :why do you believe this .?
Jk :cause I know it.
Chae :how can I trust you ?
Jk :don't trust me just believe me ..
Chae :I can't. .I will leave ..(you were starting to leave )
Jk:wait ! I still have got many things to say
Chae :like what ?
Jk :I will tell you. .
Chae :I m ready to hear it all
Jk :um. .the think is ..um u know ..do you remember about that time at the school trip ?when you saw a big dog and later at the house I said some bullshit .?
Chae :clearly.
Jk :well  that dog is a Martin. .a very wild doh that is capable of killing and it can also take orders..
Chae :.I'm confused ..
Jk :I'll explain ...well he is my enemy since my father is responsible of the death of his boss , Melani . That woman hated my father caused she considered him as evil and responsible of her father's death ..but this isn't true. Well since my father killed her because she threatened that she'd hurt my family. ..now her family will hurt me since I'm the last . The latest of my kind . Well as you know I have extraordinary  strength and skills for a human ..that all, its in my blood . Now I'm the target. I'm hiding well here . But I believe they have found me .
Chae :and ?
Jk:and I thing they are going to hurt people who are around me like you or your brother . So I down want you to go alone , cause I won't be able to protect you if your away .
Chae :I could believe him *but know that I rethink it makes sence ...the attacker ,the thief everything makes sence .
Jk:can you not leave me ?
Chae :I'm sorry but I have to ..
Jk :chae please. ..
Chae :no I can't. ..
Jk :and there is something more
Chae :what now ?
Jk:don't leave me now ...now that i .... I'm in love with you.* .looks down *
Please. ..
Chae :widens her eyes *and starts laughing. .
Jk I'm not kidding. ..
Chae :what ? Stops laughing immediately. .
Jk i mean it chae ..all this time I came closer every day so ...I think I have fallen  for you since a long time ..
Chae *your cheeks burning. .huh i thing I have to go ..
Jk :wait ! You haven't answered me properly. .please think it again don't make me feel bad !
Chae :but I need to find the killer !
Jk : please stay ..you can became  a police officer and go to states later with me ..I promise to help you ..cause anyway   I will be going there for another reason .
Chae :silent *
Jk :think again what's the point of going now ?you worth be around to do anything you are alone and without experience.
Chae :start thinking and agrees with him a but you ain't sure ..
Jk: please think it and answer me in a couple of days ...but not too late
Chae: ok .
Jk :smiles *
I went out and I could feel my whole face by burning ..what was this ...oh God.
Days later
I thought about it and I believe that jungkook has a point and I will stay here to gain power and experience.
I informed jungkook and he was relieved ..so did my brother . I hope we are going to be alright .
Jk's pov
I changed her mind but she didn't tell me about the way she feels about me ..I don't know. .maybe confession wasn't a good idea ..at least she won't go away now . ..
5 months later
Chae is still sensitive but she obviously better now  . The days are going smoothly and I'm going to a club tonight to have sm fun with my friends and probably chae and nj will come along too.
Chae pov
I'm getting ready for tonight, I've made my hair straigh and ive taken a long shower and I've painted my nails black , I have my clothes ready and I'm scrolling though my phone now. My brother is ready and jungkook is  taking a shower. Jungkook came out with wet hair and wearing only his sweatpants, I saw that time and we had less than half an hour left . Jungkook was trying to dry his hair
with a towel for about 5 minutes and as we were running out of time i offered to help him with the blow dryer.  I started drying his hair and within 5 minutes he was ready . Then it was my turn to dress up ,I wore my leather  skirt and black shirt and my black heels . My make up was simple since I don't like these stuff .
We entered into the car but then my brother got a call from his job and unfortunately he had to leave for about 2 hours . He told us to go without him and that he would come later . So we went alone . I offered to drive since jungkook will be driving after but he insisted . After almost 15 minutes we were in the club and we ordered vodka with  lime, I drank about 3 drinks in 1 hour and I went to dance , many people were dancing and I was one of them jungkook was at the bar spacing around. A boy approached me and offered to dance with me , I agreed and we were dancing together. He was touching my waist and hips and I was getting uncomfortable after a while I went to drink and I drank  2 drinks . I was starting to feel happy and I was about to go  to dance again but jungkook held my hand and said that it wasn't a good idea . But I was complaining so we ended up dancing together . It was fun  and I can say that he liked it too. After some minutes the boy from before came again and tried to dance with me but this time jungkook held my waist tight and didn't let go. After a while he sat down again and I went towards the bathroom  before I reach the door I was taken aback when a stranger pinned me to the wall and started kissing my neck leaving small hickeys I pushed him away and saw that it was the boy from before but before I said something he smashed his lips on my neck again this time I punched his stomach and he let me while groaning, he slapped me . Hard . I didn't expect it  ,I immediately punched him again but I wasn't is state ready to fight I was dizzy from the alcohol , after 8 drinks I was starting feel strange . I only resisted and punched this time . I couldn't do anything much. Luckily I was saved from jungkook at the right time . I was schoked and I froze . I could see clearly that jungkook was mad from his eyes and I was afraid to speak. He grabbed my wrist with force  and walked out quickly. My wrist hurt because I was wearing a small watch and he was squeezing it on my hand . I tried to let my hand free from him but I couldn't. He pulled me out from the club and let my hand . I was looking down and he was angry facing ready to explode .
Chae : thank you...
Jk silent *
Chae : I'm sorry if I am thr reason you angry but ..why are you like this
Jk:why am I like this? ! I'm like this because you dance with  anyone without  even  knowing him , you saw what happened what if I didn't see the jerk coming after you ,what if I wasn't there on time ,what would have happened?!! You are drinking without knowing your abilities ..you are drunk and you didn't listen to me when I told you to stop . Why? ??
Chae :I'm sorry ..
Jk :you're sorry ? You should be !
Chae :what do you want huh?!i didn't force you to help me ,why should I listen to you and now why are you shouting at me why it is me the one to blame every time ?!!
Jk you're shouting at me now ?
Chae :yes I am ! You didn't have to help me if you didn't want !
Jk speechless trying to hold anger *
Chae :what now , have you got nothing to say? ! Huh !!?
He grabbed your from your shoulders and pushed you to the wall 
Jk: stop blaming me and shouting at me , you're clearly the one to  blam and you are trying to get me wrong? !!
Chae :let me now ...
Jk :no I won't!
Chae :I said let me now ..
Jk:what f I don't ? What are you gonna do ,will you cry or will you hit me ?
Chae :let me while I'm being kind
Jk :you call this kind ? Cause I don't.
Chae :LET ME GO FOR GOODNESS SHA-
He kissed you forcefully and held your head in place , you couldn't get rid of him cause he was stronger and you were drunk, tears were leaving your closed eyed every second and he didn't let go . He continued kissing you after some minutes he let go for air . You were sobbing now .
Jk:you  see ? You are crying ..
You continued crying and he gave up . He took you in his embrace and patted you head . After some minutes you fall asleep in his embrace.  He took you and put you in his car, when you reached home he took you and put you on your bed but then your brother called him and told him that he would come home in the morning because something happened at his job . You woke up when you hear the ringing of the phone . You slowly got up and hugged him . He hugged you back and the he kissed you . You kissed him back and he started kissing your neck leaving hickeys and love bites, after that he layed you dawn and kissed you again while taking of his shirt . He had unbuttoned your shirt and he kissed your chest and collarbone . He was about to get rid of your bra when you stopped him.
Jk :are you embarrassed?
You nod but he told you not to be and the he took it off. After that he took his pants of and your skirt too . Leaving both of you half naked . You took action and took of his underwear while touching his abs. After a while he took of you underwear and opened your legs while pulling you down in a laying position. 
Jk: don't you want me to stop ?
Chae :no
Jk :are you ready?
Chae :I think ..yes
Jk :have you done this again ?
Chae :n-no..
He smiled and said ok I'll bring gentle. After this he holded your shoulders and slowly entered you ,you started breathing heavily your nails scratched against his back  . You where in pain and he kissed you to distract you from the pain ,  he was  kissing you all the time . After are while it didn't hurt and you started liking it . He turned you around and you had control now , after some hour you were both sweating ..and you were tired but you didn't want to stop . He noticed it and changed positions, after some minutes you hugged him a and closed your eyes letting him do the rest . After this he laid beside you and hugged you tightly you were already asleep .
Next morning.