the trip

You woke up in your bed and looked around but you found no one so you went down to that kitchen to find his back cooking something when he suddenly started jumping and shouting whispering you were surprised by his sudden action and you didn't take your yes off him you were hypnotised by him and   you didn't realise it. When ..
Jk:Chaeyoung are you alright you seem ...strange ..do you feel any better .?
Y:oh...y..yeah I'm fine no need to worry...but are you OK? Your finger seems to be in pain why are you holding it so tight?
Jk:oh I'm fine it's nothing I got a little burned it's ok. You went towards him and took his finger to see it . While you were looking at it you felt strong stares and looked up ,yeah out saw him burning you with his Stare. ..when something heard ..
Jk :oh the porridge. ..I forgot
Y:did you do this from me ?
Jk:yeah you can eat it if you want
And with that he left the kitchen while bumping shoulders. ..ok..
Jk's p.o.v
When she fainted I didn't know what to do so I took her home and made some porridge in case she gets hungry.  When she came down I had burn my finger and I was mumbling swears. ..but I felt her staring so I look back and saw her. ..we started talking when she came and took my hand to see my finger . I got shocked but it felt nice she had very soft hands and when our skins connected I felt something in me.. a strange feeling a unique one but it ended when the porridge started boiling she asked me if it was made by me for her ...I got shy and left but I regretted it soon after because I bumped my shoulder into her like a jerk ....
End of his p.o.v
When you ate the porridge you felt a lot of better and you went to rest ..you went to your room and fell on the soft bed you were about to fall asleep when the door of the bathroom opened. .you were amazed from the view in front of you it looked like an angel coming down from heaven but it ended. He came out  shirtless with a towel around his waist and wet hair dripping water .
Jk:stop staring I'll got shy...
Y:oh o-ok
Jk:so you wanna talk about the  thing  before?I mean about the incident at school. .
Y:I i don't thing is a good idea. ..no
Jk:as you wish ...go to sleep . He said while dressing up
You were getting your pillow to go to the couch but he asked you..
Jk:what are you doing?
Y: going to sleep...?
Jk:where?
Y:to the couch ...please don't make me go to the bathtub it's cold an-
Jk:just sleep on the bed ..
Y:and you? Are you going to sleep in the couch?
Jk:of course not I'll sleep here in my soft bed ..or...do you have a problem. .?he said while he approached you seductively. ..
Y :n-no I I don't have ...
Jk :everything is settled. .see?
Y:yeah sure. ..
With that you turn your back to him and curled up in the end of the bed and closed your eyes trying to sleep...
Jk's p.o.v
I didn't know what I was saying ..the words just came out of my mouth uncontrollably. I'm sure she felt a lot uncomfortable she curled up in the bed like a teddy bear ..
End of his p.o.v
Morning
You woke up and felt a hand around your waist hugging  you tightly as there was no tomorrow and your back was laying onto sth hard but warm . You realised that you were being hugged but him and that made you gasp. You tried to get away from his grip but you failed he didn't wake up but he squeezed you tighter you were about to burst ..when
Y:J-jungook please let m-me I c-cant breath!you were pushing him but he didn't butge...
Y:jungkook please!he finally woke up
Jk:ehh?what ?
He widened his eyes and let you fall to the bed again your face were red from the squeezing. You were breathing heavily
Jk:i-i m sorry I didn't mean to hurt you ..
Y:it's ok ..with that you got up and left..
Time skip school trip
You were to a mountain and you got lost of your group so you were wandering around trying to find your way..when you heard something in the woods that scared you..you went towards the sound but a strong force pushed you behind quickly.  You hit your back to a tree and got a little dizzy , you opened your eyes and saw jungkook covering your mouth and holding you tight ...very tight that you shirt would have ripped anytime.. you tried to take his hands of but he hold you more tight. . He was staring you in the eyes suddenly before you do sth he took you to his shoulder and started running fast...cant he feel the weight on him how the hell? .. .you were struggling to get away but he wouldn't let go . After some minutes you felt him putting you down ..you were crying without realising and you were extremely pale...
Jk:I'm sorry, I did it only to protect you-
Y: protect me ? You did THIS to protect me ? How can you explain that you attached me and dragged me to a unfamiliar place in that way huh!!??
Jk:Chaeyoung please let me explain. .
Y:I'm all ears
Jk:well... I'm not an ordinary person I have more strength than the ordinary and I'm not the only one there are more that want to make me suffer because of my father so they are here now thiala want you heard were they that's why I took you here..
Y:you be expect me to believe this ..?
Jk?Chaeyoung please believe me ..we need to leave from here now
Y:NO we aren't going anywhere!
Jk: PLEASE! just trust me ..!
Y:how ...how can i- AAA
JK:come here now!

To be continued. ..
Hey gyus sorry for not uploading but you see I'm busy, now I'm in a winter break so I'll upload more frequently. ..byuee..