He is gone

Next mornin both of you woke up hugging each other ,you heard the main  door closing and you quickly dressed yourself as you thought that your brother came home. Jungkook was still laying with half closed eyes staring at you .
Jk :how are you?
Chae:I'm fine
Jk:oh ..ok
Chae:get up quickly, you need to get dressed and go downstairs with namjoon .
Jk:ok give me five minutes ..
Chae:just go now sleepy head.
Jk: come on..I'm tired please...?
Chae : ptff..ok then I'll go , you can sleep but when I come back here you'll have to get up got it lil boy?
Jk:ok thanks 
You went downstairs and saw your brother making breakfast .
Rm:morning
U:morning ,...where were you last night ?
Rm:something happend and I had to go to work .
U:like what ?
Rm:I can't tell you .
U;why? Is it a girl?
Rm:no what are you saying..
U:come on I know you ...and I know that you ran to your a girl last night .
Rm: ...
U:ok , what's her name ?
Rm:ok you caught me  .
U:Is she beautiful ?
Rm:she if fine ..when the right time comes I'll tell you ok..,now go take jungkook for breakfast ...the food is getting cold ...
U:pptff ok..
You went upstairs and woke up jungkook after that you went to eat breakfast .
The days went by fast and now you and him are getting closer ,your are officially his girlfriend now and you both decided that you need to erase your past in order to live in a better future .these were the last months of school for you and you were feeling weird because the time for you to take action for your parents death is approaching, and you feel anger and hatred every passing day. Of course you have jungkook  and namjoon to take care of you and support you you can't wait to get in the police academy . That's your greatest concern right now.
At school
You were with jungkook at p.e . You and some other guys were doing push ups till someone stepped on your fingers and you screamed. You immediately got up and shouted at ..her...she was your ''rival''. A girl that was after jungkook has been getting on your nerves lately ...enough is enough. You didnt do anything just shouted at her to watch her steps . But  she just wouldn't apologize and just kept provoking you. You lost control and slapped her . She fell down and  looked at you with anger ,she got up and started fighting you ,you couldn't stop ...you just hit her..so mush that your hands were in pain..everything came to your mind about the sorrows of your life and you vented it all on her . Luckily jungkook took you and calmed you down .
Jk:hey ..calm down ..your fine everything is alright ..
He hugged you...you started crying and hugged him back
U : I just can't keep up with this ..its too much ..I can't control myself anymore, seriously..
Jk:its ok I'll be here for you ..I'm gonna help you get through it.
You just sobbed and after a while you were ok and you just went home to sleep . When situations like this happen everything cames back in flash and you either get panic attacks or you lose control. It has happened twice or more but you ignore it.
After days you were completely ok
After months
You and jungkook  were preparing for the prom dance as you were remembering the moments at school good and bad ..its everything a part of yourself. You went to the dance you had an amazing time with jungkook and you friends . You danced and you drank you laughed and cried as you were touched by the speeches that everyone made . Your tears were tears of happiness ...you are very emotional in times like these ..you hate goodbyes and these stuff . Jungkook was there and wept your tears away as he hugged you . Eventually 2 months were gone and both of you got into the police academy. You spend your holidays with jungkook your brother and your brothers girlfriend into a Greek island Crete and it was amazing you 2 were completely in love and had a great time . University was starting in 2 weeks .
One night jungkook was gone, he left a letter on your bed.
''Dear chae,
I'm so sorry that I can't tell you about this in person but there are many reasons that I'm leaving.  Yes ...I'm leaving ...I'm going back to fix everything . You should know that I love you more than everything in this world and it really breaks my heart that I'm not  going to see your eyes ,hear your voice and kiss your soft lips again ..it kills me that I can't be by your side as I promised ...you can hate me as much you want ..cause you don't deserve this you deserve better ..much better believe me ,your a treasure so chose wisely for your next one. Live well my lovely chae ,eat well and take care of your silly brother . I want you to remember me as a good memory not as a sad ..but i can't do anything about it . I'm really sorry that i had to leave you like this . I feel awful but please move on and live your life as you would with me by your side .
                                               Love from
                                         Your jungkook .
That the only thing he left you along with a piece of a matching necklace he gave you as a gift on your 6 month anniversary and his perfume . He's gone ..your a wreck and mess and you can't do anythibg about it ,you can't eat ,sleep or talk to anyone ..you read his letter every single moment you learnt it by heart . You cry while reading it you feel like there is whole in your heart ...it hurts every time you breath ..it took you about a week to go out to the world..and that's because he wants you to live well . You started college and you only thing about getting your degree as soon as possible ...you study every day and night so that you can succeed. You have to...you own it to you ,to him ,and to your parents .