unexpected facts

Y:ahhh
Jk:Chaeyoung watch out!!!
Y:help!!
A huge dog was coming towards you probably to hurt you . You froze , you didn't know what to do when something pulled you harshly down to the snow and you felt something heavy on your back it was obviously jungkook . You were busy thinking about why is he on you and why you felt hot on your edge of your head when you saw something red on the snow . It was blood and it was dripping from your head you fell quite hard from a high area , you hurted your head on a rock but that didn't scare you . Now you wanted to run away from that scenery you pulled jungkook who was spaced out .
Y:jungkook !!Run!
Jk:Chaeyoung hide yourself now!
Y:there is no point of hiding we should run !
Jk:I need to get rid of him and I'm sure that there are more than him ..
Y:I know this place I know a way out its in a cave which is at our left ..we need to go now!!
Jk:you sure .?
Y:yeah I've been visiting this place almost every weekend since I was young ....
Jk: ok bt hurry and get on me ..
Y:what?
Jk:now!we must run !
Y: o-ok!
Jk:you lead the way tell me where to go.
You got on his back and informed him about the cave and which path he should take .
When you got out of the cave you run home and called to the school that you left because you felt sick .You took care of your wound on your head and went to jungkook for explanations ...
Y:jungkook?..
Jk:what now ( he was laying on the couch with closed eyes you sit next to him and asked)
Y:what was this ?
Jk:if you mean about the incident. .then I only can tell you the basics
Y:just speak up..I need to know
Jk:well what you saw was a Martin. Which means an enemy who wanted to kill me because I'm the last of my family .
Y:what do you mean ?what family?why he wants to kill you?be more specific please ...
Jk:my family has some powers like more strength than usual and better reflectors. And we must be killed because of revenge. .that my father caused .
Y:jungkook please tell the truth for once ...
Jk:you don't believe me?
Y:should I believe you?
Jk:it's up to you.
Y:but-
In one move he got up and grabbed your neck pinning you to the wall ..
Jk:don't you dare to tell someone of what you saw today got it ?
Y:...
Jk:am I clear?
Y:(looks down because tears filled your eyes ..)ok I understood you can let me now ...
You did not expect this you were confused very confused...
Jk's p.o.v
I was harsh I know but that was for my family's sake..
Flashback
Father :Don't touch my family you filthy woman !
Melani:I'm gonna destroy all of you and I'll make sure that I get rid of your annoying son .
Father :If you dare and lay a finger on him I'll be your greatest fear!
Melani:we will see that .. *evil laugh *
She disappeared . ...
Father :jungkook are you OK?
Lil jk:yeah daddy I'm fine but a that bad woman wanted to kill us ,why?
Father :because she is bad my son . But don't be afraid I'm gonna take care of her now good night and sweet dreams my boy.
Lil jk: ok daddy
A day after melani was dead by my father so her family wanted revenge...my father and mother found dead but my sister Bethany went missing 4 days later...
End of his p.o.v
Time passes and you fell asleep on the couch when your brother came back
Rm:not again I have to carry her on there bed a day I'm so tired.. Duh oh?what's that on her head?
You woke up
Y:oh oppa you came back !
Rm:yeah chae but what is this on your head?
Y:my head ?oh yeah I slipped on the trip with my school ...
Rm: ok but now go to sleep..please
Y: ok oppa you too
Rm:yeah. .good night. .
Y:you too
You were going to your room and you expected that he was sleeping but you saw the lights on so you went in ..and you saw him sleeping like a baby in the bed
Y:*whisper *oh gosh ..puff. you pulled the blanket over him and turned off the ligths you layed on the edge of the bed and you turned your back to him . He back hugged you again you were about to push him away when you realised that he was sleep talking while crying . You felt bad so you let him you were hesitated but you hugged him back .
Next morning
You did not move the whole night and he woke up still hugging you, he was surprised but he understood that he was the one that hugged you tightly. He woked you up because it was time for school it was going to be a difficult day because you needed to clear the toilets , and that's because the teachers misunderstood the situation and thought that you two left on purpose.
Time skip school
You were cleaning the toilets and he was just watching. You felt that was unfair and told him to clean too.
Y:hey you !stop watching and come help me now
Jk :of course not I'm bored and you had the idea of leaving
Y: do what I said or -
Jk: or what are you going to inform the teacher? Bouhou. ..fake crying *
Y:watch me ...
You throw the mop on him and stormed off to the teachers office but before you could go out he took your arm tight and did not let go . You were struggling and shouting at him but he didn't budge . You were pulling him hard until he let go of you quickly and you slipped on the water because of the cleaning but he catched you on time . It was akward and there was a tence between you and him .
Y:you can let me now
Jk:you sure ?if I let you you will hurt your head
Y:just pull me up and let me
Jk:as you wish. ..
Y: ok now continue the cleaning I feel like my foot is sprained ..
Jk:I don't want to .
Y:you have to ..
Jk:pff ok!
You were watching at him and couldn't hold your laugher back..
He just ignored you and continued his job
Jk:hey take this. .
Y:what's this ?
Jk:it's was my friends idea
Y:wow he invited me to his party ?
Jk: are you blind or stupid .?
Y: ok I think I can come im free this afternoon perfect...
Time passes at the party you were dressed simply you wore shorts and a oversized shirt and Van's

Imagine this without the jacket.
You were sitting alone because you had headache and went to the bar for a drink and because you felt stares and you felt uneasy. You took your drink and went to the bathroom to wash your face. You heard footsteps on the stairs so you went to see who it was and it was a drunk boy . He approached you and pushed you to a room. You were schoked but manage to keep your cool, when he came too close , you pushed him to the corner of the room and ran to the door but it was locked . Now you were scared and shivering he grabbed your arms and pushed you to the bed hovering you you screamed and kicked him back . He fall on the table with the glasses and broke them . He got some cuts and run towards you. During all this time he was talking to you but you couldn't understand his words the only for sure was that you were in trouble, he hit your head and you were dizzy , the only that you could do was screaming for help and pushing him, all your strength dissappear some how. He took your shirt off and he was about to took your pants off too when you heard a loud crash
?:let go of her now!

Here again . I uploaded as I promised . What is going to happen in the next part who will save her from being raped? I expect ideas down at comments bye guys. ..