Madness

From what we understood he wasn't  a common thief ,his aim was jungkook because he was searching into his drawer and closet .  He was  trying to find something surely ..
The next day came and we went school , today was jungkooks birthday,I read that from his instagram account and I wanted to give him a present because I feel like I forgave him and I'd like to be his friend. That why I planned to go and shop for him after class. Class ended and I was in rush because I didn't have enough time .Luckily I got to buy a cake and for present a simple necklace wrapped up in blue fabric .
As I walked to my house I was scrolling in my phone and I realised that I was going in wrong  direction so I turned around to find my way ,but I heard a loud sound and someone groaning . I was curious so I went further to see what was going on . My mouth fell open and my eyes bolled out. I saw the thief who got away  from our house the last time fighting with jungkook ,I froze in my place I was watching them fighting like lions and I was taken aback when jungkook saw me and shouted me to leave but I couldn't  say something ,because of the thing that I just heard . Jungkooks mom ? She is abroad with her new husband and her name is Natalie ..not Klairy. And what with his treats ?That guy threatened jungkook that he would kill his sister which was his hostage for 4 yesrs if he didn't give him the ''thing ''. I couldn't describe what I was feeling and why I couldn't move . Jungkook shouted again and I woke up .
Jk:CHAE  LEAVE NOW GO HOME PLEASE NOW !!!
You :w-why?
Jk:JUST DO IT !!
Before you could reply the thief took you and put a knife to your throat you let the things fall from your hands and took his hand . You twisted it so the knife fell and you turned him around . Then you kicked him in his stomach ,when he got up you high kicked his head and punched him multiple time in his ribcage , the final punch which was the strongest was landed at  his head . He was spinning around battling to find himself and walk straight. ..in this time you took jungkook by his hand grabbed the cake and the gift and run off like a tornado . When you reached an  alley you pushed jungkook to the wall and screamed at him ?
You :what was he saying ?what did he mean ?what  ''thing '' and what has you sister to do with it ? Why do you have inhuman strength and how do you know this guy ? What's going on ..I'm going crazy ..i though I was hallucinating that time in the school trip when you fought with a guy ,but it turns out that I didn't. Please tel-.
Jk:shh!
He pushed you to the wall now and he was facing you while covering your mouth with his hand . He was staring your eyes and you felt that he could see through your mind and soul ..his stares made you peacefull and you calmed down... you were gazing his features ..now you admit that he is handsome ,in your thoughts of course  ...he hugged you tightly and you hugged him back releasing all you doubt and worries with a deep breath ...
Jk:calm down you'll find out soon , but not now..I promise ..you will.
You trusted him and rested your head onto his shoulder carefully trying not to break the hug that you needed so much ...
You :whisper * happy birthday .
Jk :slightly laughs*thank you , how did you know this ?
You :I saw it on your instagram profile .
Jk:aha..so you are stalking me right ?
You :of course not idiot I just saw your name and clicked on it .
Jk :yeah ..sure
You :Yay! Don't you believe me ?
Jk :no .
You :But I'm saying  th-.
He covers your mouth again and looks around . Like someone is watching... he took you and you quickly ran to your house. You went in and placed the cake in the fridge.  After that you went to change clothes ..you didn't feel like doing anything and you were tired so you changed in pajamas, you laid in the bed and covered your body with the blankets as you were cold .
After some time you fall asleep.  You were having a nightmare about the incident in the alley with the guy and your past with jungkook somehow related . And you were pulling around the blanket . After some time you couldn't move ..you flashed your eyes open and you were in jungkooks embrace he was hugging you tightly and he was asleep as well. You could tell that he was having a nightmare as well and you just hugged him back. Like this you fall asleep again after breathing his  intoxicating scent, you couldn't get enough of him so you hugged him tighter and you put your head between his chest and neck  .
Jk pov
I went to my room after coming home with Chaeyoung  and I saw her sleeping like a baby gripping the blanket in front of her chest . I could tell that I was pretty tired as well so I just laid beside her . I emmediately fall asleep while back hugging her , I felt her moving around and she was uncomfortable, having trouble sleeping, maybe she had a nightmare so I pulled her towards me with both of my hands. After a while I felt her hugging me back like a koala. 
End of jk's p.o.v
You woke up  beside jungkook but you didn't have the desire to get up , you just wanted to lay down and gaze at him.  So you did . But you saw some bruises down to his collarbone because his thin sleeveless and lose shirt so you  took it of from him . And u were shocked to see his chest with a huge bruise . It was such a dark one ,it was blue purple and black at the same time . My eyes got a glimpse from his bare back so i pushed him around a litle. I was so speechless, my eyes started getting watery ..he had a huge cut at his back shoulder . I covered my mouth with my hand and I jumped out of the bed running towards the bathroom . I didn't know why but the tears wouldn't stop leaving my eyes. .I was searching like crazy until I found the fist aid kit . I quickly applied some salve on his wound and around it but he woke up from the pain . I pushed him back again and made him lay on his stomach,  I sat on his lower back carefully and dressed his wound ...some tears managed to escape my eyes and fell onto his back , then he understood that I was crying and tried to turn around but I didn't let him  do so , I didn't want him to face me and see the pain in my face to show him that I care for him , because of my stupid ego and shame. I continued with what i was doing but jungkook hissed in pain so I tried to be a little more gentle..I also started massaging him and he seemed to like it because he closed his eyes ,  so I continued ..I rubbed his back gently and with strength too. Because I wanted to make him feel better. I caressed his shoulders for the last time ,then I was able to face him even though I had some tears in my eyes that they kept falling . I told him to turn around so that I could treat his  chest wound . He turned around slowly looking at me I looked down all  the time,he lifted up my chin with his fingers and told me not to cry and I nodded . I tried not to cry I really did but I couldn't. ..I massaged his upper chest a little bit with my hands trying to take away his pain . But the he took my hands holding them tight.  I looked at him and his face looked so peaceful and light. .he hugged me again .
Jk: whispers *thank you for helping me with that I won't forget it, never . You have incredible hands ..from now on you'll be my masseur. But please don't cry I can't see you crying for me ..
You :I can't stop ,I don't want it either.
Please promise me that you'll be more careful from now on..
Jk,I promise.
After some time of talking we went down from dinner . Then I took out the cake for the fridge and asked the boys to come over, my brother helped me with the candles and jungkook blew them after a while . My brother gave jungkook jungkook a present, it was  a computer game,he seemed so happy ..and i gave him mine ...it's a pendant with the tree of life .  He widened his eyes   like he saw a ghost . ...I couldn't understand wether he was surprised or upset .
Jk:W-where did you get this ? 
You :of bought it on a store near at our school do you like it ? I also took one for me it has an anchor on it . Oppa of didn't forget about you I took you a pair of sunglasses since you broke the last one .

 Oppa of didn't forget about you I took you a pair of sunglasses since you broke the last one