Chapter Twelve

Time to play my next favorite game - resolve the cliffhanger and scare everyone! :P

Seriously, though, this is a really slow chapter. It's a lot of words, but not a lot actually happens. A lot more action will be in the next chapter (hint: we get a really pissed Oliver), but hey - a few new additions to the cast list, everybody! ;)

Also, creative genes hit yet again this week, and I came up with this beauty, which I will let everyone try and figure out.

Hint: it's kind of obvious who the "big bad" in this crossover is. }:)

I also mentioned on my profile earlier today if people wanted Sanvers or Agent Canary in the next two fanfic ideas I have. There would be no harm done to Maggie to make her hateable, just Sara and Alex being badasses.

 There would be no harm done to Maggie to make her hateable, just Sara and Alex being badasses

And beautiful. Seriously, I was extremely proud of this banner.

And now, to find out dear Kara's fate! Enjoy chapter twelve, guys!

***

"So you're a reporter?" Samantha asked as Kara led her and William to her part of CatCo.

"That's me," Kara nodded, laughing as she sat down at her desk, patting the chair next to it for William to hop into. "I'm actually the Supergirl correspondent."

"You're kidding," Samantha grinned at her.

"I know!" Kara chortled as she booted up her computer. "But it's what my boss is happy with, so it's what I do."

"Is it difficult?" William asked as he went through his backpack. "Doing articles about Supergirl?"

"It's definitely weird," Kara admitted, clicking through emails as Samantha sat on the other side of her. "But at least I know my articles are credible."

"Even if Snapper is constantly on your case about getting a source other than National City's hero," Cat said dryly as she walked up.

"Miss Grant!" Kara jumped, startled, hastily getting to her feet. "Hi!"