Chapter 19

TIM POV: I was going on my run when I heard yelling coming from Faith's bus. Something doesn't seem right.  I decided to see if she was alright. I knocked on the door. "Faith.. Faith. It's me Tim. you alright in there?" I heard voices. One sounded like a man. Guess she's got a boyfriend? I thought to myself.  "Faith..." I said again.  Then I heard the man yelling but couldn't make out what it was. I heard her crying.. Finally she said "i'm.. Fine Tim, Leave" she yelled. I shook my head and was walking away, when I heard her yell "NO PLEASE" Followed by a loud thump and the whole bus shook. I heard cries.. Something is not right here. I opened the bus door and looked around. Nobody was round. I then heard cries, and some noises coming from the back of the bus. I slowly opened the door to her bedroom part of the bus. What I saw was something I will never forget. It brought back memories of what my step dad Horace did to my mom when I was a kid. I knew right away Faith was in trouble "What the hell?" The man turned around. "You see we are busy, so you need to leave" He said I turned and looked at Faith. I could see blood on her face. I could see she was in pain. I heard him say "Tell him Faith" Through gritted teeth. "Please..go Tim. I'm fine" she said through her tears. I knew she wasn't. I grabbed Dan off of her and punched him so hard he hit the ground and head and was knocked out.  Next thing I knew the police were rushing in.