FRIDAY JUNE 27TH:

Nikki's Diary:

So Mackenzie is here to shoot footage of her 15 minutes of fame?

That's a relief, so she isn't here to seek revenge on me after all!

And since she is only here until Sunday, that means that the second week of our vacation will be completely Mackenzie free!

I. CAN'T. WAIT.

Since I have been so paranoid lately I even forgot that my birthday is next Monday!

I never thought that I would be spending my next birthday back here in Miami, it doesn't matter that my presents are at home because I'm ready to have a blast after this week finally ends.

Today was day 5 of our vacation and it rocked!

Trevor Chase called and told us that if we showed the guy at the counter our passes then we would be able to get into the local country club. The hotel that we're staying in is actually owned by Trevor Chase (which explains why he sent EVERYBODY to stay there).

The 7 of us decided to accept his advice and check it out.

This place was FANCY, it had a golf course, swimming pool, you name it. We chose by vote what we would all do as a group activity for the day and here are the results:

  -------------------------------------------------------------  

Swimming: Chloe and Zoey

Relaxing: Me

Golf: Brandon, Maxwell, Marcus and Theo.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Darn it, I really wanted to relax today too. Even if I actually could swim and voted alongside Chloe and Zoey we still would have lost to the guys.

It's not our fault that we're outnumbered 4 to 3! If Violet was here then she could have made it an even vote. But then again, Maxwell wouldn't be here with us so we would have won.

Never mind, and just like any other sport... I totally suck at golf.

Brandon ♥ took the first shot and he was a natural, he made it to the green in one shot!

But when it was my turn to uh 'Tee off' (I think it was called) I hit the ball and it flew way off course, it hit a tree and landed in the lake... AT THE NEXT HOLE!

I knew that I had to endure this humiliation for 17 more holes before I can hide my face in embarrassment. 

After 5 holes of going 9 over par, I decided to give up.

But that was when my knight in shining armor decided to lend me a hand (or two).

BRANDON: "Here Nikki, let me help you."

He said as he stood behind me and reached over to place his hands on the club I was holding. 

NIKKI: "Um, thanks."

I said trying not to have a severe case of RCS (Roller coaster syndrome). 

BRANDON: "Now the technique that you're using is all wrong, let me show you. First you place your legs shoulder-width apart and you line the club up with the ball. Next we gently swing back and then we swing forward. Try it."

I took Brandon♥'s advice and hit the ball. I made it to the green this time!

BRANDON: "Nikki, that was amazing! I never knew that there was a golfer within you."

NIKKI: "Within me? No way, it was all thanks to your great lessons baby. WAIT WHAT?!"

I clasped my hands to my mouth in disbelief at what I just said.

Brandon ♥just smiled at me and laughed.

BRANDON: "Did I just hear you correctly?"

NIKKI: "Um, no it's nothing!"

I yelled in embarrassment as I turned more and more redder by the minute.

BRANDON: "Okay whatever you say... babe."

ZOEY: "Look at them!"

CHLOE: "SO CUTE!"

MAXWELL: "..."

I had prevented it until then but I couldn't any longer, I had the biggest case of RCS that I have ever felt.

BRANDON ROBERTS ♥ CALLED ME BABE!!!