A friend to call

Jenna waited outside Lenny'z Bar, patiently, as Andrew pulled up in his small, black convertible.

"Get in, babe." He flashed her a killer smile he may have been her best friend but he was cute. She saw him as her little brother, so pure and innocent, but she knew he was attractive.

"I smell like a mini bar, and I haven't showered in like 2 days," she admitted staring down disgusted, at her appearance.

"Do you not remember the junior prom? We went together, because we were stupid and didn't want to go in a group; you are a lot of shrimp. You should have known shrimp served in the cafeteria isn't going to be the most pleasant, Jenna. You puked all over me, not even half way through the night. Did I leave? No. I stayed there at the prom, covered in your puke, to dance with my best friend." Andrew beamed, "I don't mind a little stink every once in a while"

Jenna blushed, embarrassed at recollection of that night. The night she never forgets; prom. It was single-handed-ly the best and most awkward day of her life.

She grabbed the side of the car, and threw one leg over the side, followed by the other.

"Where are we going?"

Andrew grabbed Jenna's nose, "my house, silly goose."

She smiled and squinted her eyes together.

"You need to get some sleep, and then I'll take my beautiful best friend out for some lunch." Andrew smiled.

"Why are you being so sweet? Where's my misogynistic asshole best friend at?" Jenna asked, bewildered.

"After you spilling your guts to me last night, about Tony and Malcolm, I can't possibly be a sarcastic douche to you. I've learned when to give you the love you rightfully deserve. Now is one of those times you need to see my appreciation." He paced his words, and reached into Jenna's lap.

He grabbed her hand. Gently, he placed kisses on her hand, "Malcolm's stupid. You're perfect. Tony knew that. And you should have seen that, but it's okay. I still love you."

Her hand remained in his the entire ride to his house. Even when she fell asleep, he still held onto her hand.

When they arrived, he even carried her inside where she layed on his own bed to take a nap.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•

Enjoy, babes 。 ◕‿◕。

Short chapter because it leads to my next ones.

Do you guys like Andrew? I do. (◕‿◕✿)

♡ comment/vote/share/follow ♡

@mktofangirls ~Jules~