Extra: Time with Compa

"A good time!" I smiled. "Games and more games!"

"Nep Nep plays games. I don't really!" Compa smiled.

"Well time to learn!" I smiled.

"Um, okay," Compa smiled. "I won't mind playing games with you!"

"Good. It's brand new! I bought it yesterday!" I smiled, hooking it all up and connecting it to the rooms TV via HDMI. I got everything all set up in a little over five minutes. I handed a Compa one of the controllers.

"What game?" I asked.

"Super Dance 4?" Compa asked.

"Um, sure, if you want." I smiled. Compa's eyes lit up. I started the game up and navigated through the menu. Two players. "So, what kind of dance?"

"Duet, Song of Roses." Compa smiled. "Please." Oh. A romantic song. The whole bang too. Holding hands, springtime shit, and the lovey dovey stuff. Not a big fan of it.

"So, um, are we going for highest score, or-"

"Whatever your goal is!" Compa smiled. Compa seemed serious and more focused on something. It worried me slightly. Suddenly, the song started and the moves were being displayed.

Compa easily kept it going, and helped me out a lot with keeping our scores nearly tied. I was impressed. However, despite the fun we seemed to have, Compa apparently had something else in mind, as when the song ended she held onto me tightly and kissed me quite passionately. I was in shock and I couldn't do much without hurting her, her constricting, iron bear hug keeping my arms strapped to my side. I felt her moan into the kiss, enjoying it's ecstasy, or something. When we parted with a slightly wet sound, I found myself looking into her eyes.

"It hasn't even been five minutes." I sweat dropped.

"I love you." Compa said.

"Really? I couldn't tell." I sarcastically stated. "If you wanted one, you could have asked. If it makes Neptune mad, that's on her."

"Why do you like Neptune, and not me?" Compa whined, letting go of me.

"Don't feel bad, you're a close second." I said.

"Really?" Compa perked up.

"Really." I smiled.

There has to be a me somewhere who could make, or made, Compa and Noire happy.

"But why Neptune?" Compa asked again.

"Um, well, I never really liked the healer class." I said. "Always like the attack or demon-monster slayers."

"It's video games, isn't it?" Compa said, smiling slightly out of some weird form of frustration.

"Not entirely, I just honestly think any attraction towards you is mainly sexual. I think your a great person and all, but I'd prefer to love someone for their personality. Do you even know me that well?" I inquired.

"Yes." Compa replied.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Depends," Compa swiftly answered. "Mainly blue, green, and purple, but it depends."

"R-Right?" I said. I was pretty sure Neptune didn't even know that. "Um, favorite food?"

"Of what food group?" Compa replied within an instant.

"Um, grai-" I began.

"Toast, with butter and jam or cinnamon."

"Meat."

"You like steak with onions and mushrooms."

"Desserts?"

"Cheesecake, cinnamon rolls, fruits."

"Favorite fruits?"

"You like all of them, but your favorites are kiwis, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and Granny Smith apples. Your least favorite is mango."

"Okay, no one knows this one, do I-"

"Yes."

"The actual fuck?" I asked in shock.

"I pay attention." Compa slyly smiled.

"Wipe that smug smirk off your face." I chuckled.

"Do you know things about me?" Compa asked.

"Not really," I said.

"Oh." Compa said, looking sad.

"I know your going to school for nursing, and you act innocent." I smiled. "There are things I know about you, just not a lot. But the things I know are things I like."

"Things you like?" Compa repeated.

"Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be here talking with you, or letting you kiss me." I stated. Compa blushed, and looked down, twisting her feet against the ground, fidgeting.

"But you like Neptune, and I understand that. I'll try not to advance on you too much." Compa smiled at me, and hugged me. That wasn't my original intention, but I was glad to know that Noire would be the only one thus far being an absolute pain in my ass who might try to prevent Neptune and I from getting together, if there was a chance at that to begin with, that is.

Hopefully, there was.

***

The day passed at a decent pace, not really fast, but not slow. Compa and I had cooked lunch and shared some drinks. We went swimming for a little, which was fun. We tossed in some rings and went diving for them, seeing who could collect the most. I tried not to "cheat" and went slow, having some games won and lost.

Overall, it was a fun day. Night went smooth as well.

"Ya know," I said, throwing a shirt on. (Idk why it was off) "you can sleep with me if you want."

"Really?" Compa asked.

"Sure." I said. "Just no funny stuff. We can cuddle if you want, too."

"I'd like that!" Compa smiled. I laid down in bed, and let Compa get in as well, before tossing the covers up and over us. I turned onto my stomach and felt Compa get close, hugging me in a way. I then kissed her sweetly. She kissed back, but broke the kiss. "Goodnight Seku!" She giggled and she went to sleep. I laid awake for a while longer, then falling asleep without realizing.

***

I woke up late. Real late.

I had to be over at Blanc's in thirty minutes. When I woke up, Neptune was visiting Compa, and watching me sleep. Not creepy at all.

"Good morning," I said, looking at Neptune. She didn't know I was awake at first, and was surprised to see me get up.

"We thought you were in a coma!" Compa giggled.

"I thought he died." Neptune casually stated.

"Haha," I blushed. "Whatever, I'm going to see Blanc," I said and went to the bathroom to change. I looked at myself in the mirror before leaving. Neptune got up.

"See ya Compa!" She smiled.

"Bye!" Compa waved. I said my goodbye before departing, Neptune behind me.

***

"Stop rushing the chapters," Neptune sternly said, looking at the thin script.

"I'm not rushing, just, um, shortening. Yeah. Shortening them!" I smiled. Neptune rolled up the paper and smacked me in the head with it.

"I love you. This hurts me more than it hurts you." Neptune sadly said before raising the paper.

Tap.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" I asked. I then felt a hand harshly impact against my face.

"Now, let's go see Blanc."

"Ow."

"There will be a lot more pain in the next part." Neptune giggled.