Extra: Sekunoire Ending

"Noire!" Sekushi exclaimed. He jumped in front of the attack that came from Ratio. He was forced back, crashing into me as we soared through the air.Brian did his best to recover and wrapped his arms around me and turned, using himself as a cushion for our impact with the ground. He stood up, blood pouring onto the ground from his wounds. "You need to get out of here!"

"But Seku," I stated. "I love you!"

"I love you too." Sekushi softly stated to me, kissing me.

He then easily killed Ratio, destroying him and eating his soul. He then looked at me and walked over to me, roughly kissing me as his hand tugged at my skirt. I blushed as he then-.

---

"No." Sekushi stated, inserting my script into the shredder.

"Hey, I worked really hard at that!" I exclaimed, watching my masterpiece be torn to shreds.

"I give you one chance for an extra, okay," Brian sighed. "And you do this? This is a waste of our small budget and we still have one more filler! How could you do this?"

"I thought it would be a good alternative ending!"

"That's the climax," Sekushi groaned. "Not the conclusion."

"But you were gonna make me cli-" I began, trying to offer some sort of fanservice. Some kind of incentive.

"Out." Sekushi said, writing on a piece of paper for our last part.

"But-" I protested.

"Did, I, fucking, stutter?" Sekushi said. "Noire, I love ya as a friend okay. But no, that is not okay. If it helps, you can help with the script for the last filler."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, just none of that shit." Sekushi stated. I nodded and took a seat next to him. "Promise me."

"I promise!" I smiled.