Extra: Time with Vert

"Promise?" I asked Vert.

"I promise. No funny business. Well, not that much." Vert giggled. Great. This was going to go swell.

"You better not. I'm a good boy."

"I'm a bad girl," Very slyly smirked at me. "Why don't you teach me to be a good girl~?" Vert asked.

"Kinky," I said. "But no."

"Awe you're no fun!" Vert laughed.

"Why not game? You're like a perfect gamer girl, so no wonder you're fictional."

"We are all fictional,"

"No. Neptune's real." I stated. Vert raised an eyebrow. "Nevermind that, let's play a game. Like, what's that one with that bear and bird collect-athon."

"I'd rather play the game with that blue hedgehog."

"I like those." I said.

"Wait, why can't we say the names of the games? This is a fanfiction."

"We. Don't. Mix. Fandoms. Otherwise we become more and more like Homestuck."

"Damn, I haven't heard of that for a long while. Hey, isn't that hypocritical?

"Destroyed by a toxic fanbase." I pretended not to hear that last part.

"Alright, well, I'll go put a game in."

"Okay." I said as Vert bent over in front of me. I looked away and kept my mind on Neptune.

"I'mma gonna put it in now~!" Vert cooed.

"Okay," I said. This wasn't going to be fun. Neptune hates me. I deserve this torment for getting drunk and also being shit at fighting games.

"Here's your controller!" Vert smiled, handing me a gray controller with a green button and a red button, a yellow C stick, arrows, a z button and a L and R bumper and a gray analog stick. A controller I was more than familiar with.

"What game we playing?" I asked.

"It's a simple racing game." Vert stated.

"Is it the one with the thing created by some big headed scientist to be indestructible?"

"It's a spin off, so we don't question it." Vert giggled.

"Alrighty then, I won't then." I said. I wasn't an expert with racing games. But I was better with them than fighting games. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

***

"I'm done." I said. "I'm tired of losing. This is stupid."

"Neptune was right, you are really bad at video games." Vert said with sorrow in her voice.

"I am good at certain games! Like RPGs and stuff."

"We aren't going to play those." Vert sighed.

"Why?"

"It's take 24 hours just to start having fun. The whole character creation and classes and skills. It's very time investing, and I'd like to spend some personal time with you."

"Why don't I like the sound of that?" I asked myself in a muttering way. I wasn't very gruntled with this.

"Aw, shush now!" Very smiled. "From what I've been told, your to do our bidding as long as you're not feeling forced or raped."

"Oh, fuck." I muttered. "Who told you?"

"Nepgear! Who else? I gave her some shares too push you as far as she could."

"That's all sorts of fucked up!" I said.

"Watch your language, we have a limit." Vert stated calmly.

"Vert, what you did was very cruel to me!"

"Well, how about you can do anything you want to me?" Vert seductively said, kissing me.

"No, no, no!" I growled. "I love Neptune!"

"Aw, that's cute." Vert smiled.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"You can leave if you want then." Vert stated.

"Yeah, no thanks." I said.

"So you do want to stay with me?" Vert smiled.

"I'd be bored otherwise." I sighed. "Ya know what. No. I'm going to bed."

"You'll regret it." Vert said.

"I don't care. I just want to be unconscious. Not awake and aware of this hell." I stated.

***

"Oh~!" Vert moaned softly.

"Ughh." I grunted sleepily. "S-Stop licking my ears!" I said.

"It sounds like you like it though." Vert cooed.

"You're licking my ears on the side And biting my fucking neck! Why would I not like it?" I growled.

"Cause I'm not your precious Neptune," Vert said.

"Neptune's too innocent for that!" I said.

"Have you seen her HDD history? Remember in Chapter 21 where she-"

"Stop! That was emotional and romantic! Not this dirty BDSM shit!" I whined. My actions were worthless. Very had me tied up. But why not break them because I'm a stronk boi? Well, where's the fun if I play God in a dungeon porn scene?

"Just because you're not Neptune won't mean I won't like certain things. Like, if I go get a massage, if the person does it well, I'll like it. Just, gahh, stop and let me go!" I cried.

"No chance!" Vert smiled and then put a blindfold on me. "We are gonna play a game. You're gonna feel things and guess what they are, if you do well enough, I'll let you go!"

"This sucks," I commented.

***

Morning came slowly and painfully. The objects ranged from foods to toys. Not those kinds of toys. Like, I dunno, children toys. Cars and trains and stuff. I ended up staying for the 24 hours before just blasting the fuck out of there, ready to continue on with the actual story instead of these shit extras.