Extra: Time with Noire

"There it is, her room," I sighed, looking from the time sheet paper to the door. My hand grasply took a hold of the handle, and I opened it.

"My vacation time with you!" Noire said. I looked at the paper once again. I had to spend some time with Noire. A full twenty four hours to be exact. Then it was with Plutia. I sweat dropped as I looked up, and now just noticed Noire in a maid outfit.

"Um, why are you role playing, or cosplaying, or whatever shenanigan you're doing?" I asked. "Waste of a day with me in my opinion."

"What, don't you like it," she said before adding "Master~?" She twirled around, the small skirt flying upwards.

"Oh God," I groaned. "Why are you like this? You're such a tsundere, and you annoy me!"

"Am not!" Noire scoffed. Her attitude was on point, always changing. "And you're the annoying one! I'm just trying to be nice!"

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "So, um, what do you want to do?" I asked. I studied the paper. "It says that I'm to do anything with you girls. So, I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't make me to uncomfortable."

"Hmm," Noire thought for a moment. "Want to go to the hot tub?"

"As long as you change."

"I spent a long time getting this all together!" She waved her hands down her sides, as if trying to re-present herself.

"That's nice," I said, uncaring.

"Dick," Noire commented.

"Just, change, before my patience runs out." I sighed, leaving the room. I was in a t-shirt and my swim trunks. I slowly walked to the stairs. As soon as I reached them, I heard Noire shout.

"Wait!" She ran to me, her face red. She wore her swimsuit, the same one I saw her in when we arrived. She then smiled, grabbing my arm, and leading me down the stairs so quickly, I had to jump the last three or four just to stay caught up.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we slowed down, heading to the hot tub.

"I want to make every second with you count!" Noire said, before quickly attempting to cover up her first sentence. "I mean, uh, I want this time to go quickly and have a good memory with an okay friend."

"I do enjoy hot tubs." I said, trying to not be bothered by her first remark.

"Good." She stepped in. I hopped in quickly, getting enveloped by the warmth, after setting the timer for thirty minutes. The bubbles erupted rather violently, and Noire scooted quite close to me. She didn't look at me, and her face was red. I carefully put my arm around her, pulling her to me. Her skin was smooth, a direct contrast from her rough personality. Her face went even redder. Her eyes looked into mine. Her body contracted, like she was holding herself, as if she would fall apart if not.

"You alright?" I asked, smiling.

"Sh-shut up! W-what are y-you doing?" Noire stammered.

"You like me, don't you. You wanna be my tsundere, and want me to treat you like the goddess you are, don't ya?" I smirked, trying to joke, and simply make light of the situation.

"Wh-what are you g-going on about?" Noire asked. (>///<)

(Don't know why I felt like I had to add that...)

"It's a simple question," I stated, leaning my head towards hers.

"Sekushi, I d-do like you," Noire stated, and then proceeded to attempt to kiss me. I backed away. She looked at me with confused eyes. They narrowed. "Are you playing with my feelings?"