Chapter 2

Evie POV

Evie POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "Oh great, school." I mutter as I get up to get ready for school. I go to my bathroom and turn the shower on to let it heat up before grabbing my phone and pressing play to my shower playlist. I then get a towel and lay it on the counter before stripping and getting in the shower. "I whispered underneath my breath but you heared it, darlin you look, perfect tonight." I sing as I shower.

After I am done showering I dry off before starting my hair. I make a braid running from one side of my head to the other in the back and then curl the rest of my hair into light curls. I then do my makeup, a smokey eye with a pinkish color with winged eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick with a bit of clear gloss. I then put on my white v-neck t-shirt with buttons going down the front, my navy blue skater skirt, with a pair of shorts on underneath, my long super comfy grey cardigan, and my grey ankle socks with my high top black converse over top. I then put on my black stone ring that was my mothers, my sun and moon bracelet, my necklace that I recently got from an old witch friend back in Chicago, and my cresent moon earrings with white stones hanging from them. I leave my room and go downstairs to the kitchen where I make a cup of coffee in my green "You say witch like it's a bad thing" mug, ironic I know, and eat a banana before grabbing my tote bag that has all my supplies and car keys. I finish my coffee and set the mug in the sink before heading off to school.

School

I park my car in an empty spot before grabbing my things and getting out. After I make sure it's locked I head towards the school heading straight to the office, ignoring all the stares of my old/new class mates. "Hi I'm here to get my schedule and all that." I say to the office lady. "Name please." She says. "Evangeline Morgan." I reply. "Here is your schedule, locker number and combination as well as the bell schedule and book list. Welcome back to Mystic Falls High." She said with a smile. "Thanks." I tell her before turning and going to my locker. I am suddenly rammed into sending me tumbling to the ground. "Watch it." I hiss. "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." The guy said. "Clearly." I say as I get up on my own and bend to get my things that have fallen out of my hands due to the impact. "Here let me help." He says bending to help. "I'm fine." I tell him as I grab the last paper and stand to leave. "I'm Stefan." The dude says. "Hi, bye." I say with a sarcastic smile before turning to leave, continuing my walk to my locker. Once I reach it I open it before setting the things I won't be needing for first period in it before closing it and heading to History. 

When I get to class Elena and Bonnie are already there. "Hey guys." I say with a cheery smile. "Hey Evie! Welcome back." Elena replies before giving me a hug. "Thanks, it's weird to be back, I was just getting used to my old school and now I have to get used to being back here." I tell as I sit in the desk next to her. "Well we're glad you're back." Bonnie says with a smile. I nod before asking "Where's Care?" "She'll be here in a minute, she had to go talk to Matt." Lena says. I nod again before grabbing out my notebook and a pen. "Hey Stefan." I hear Lena say as I set my things on my desk. I turn and there he is, the guy who rammed into me. "Hey." He replies before looking at me. "This is Evie, she has been my best friend since birth and has just returned home after being in Chicago for the past year with her grandma." Elena says. "Nice to meet you Evie." He tells me. I salute at him before turning to the front of the class as the bell rings. Once the bell finished ringing Care walked in sitting beside me and then the teacher, Alaric Saltzman, after her shutting the door. "Alright class, it's time to turn your brains on, but before we do we have a new student joining us, Evangeline, would you like to tell us a little about yourself?" Alaric says. "Sure." I say standing up, "Hi I'm Evangeline, but I prefer Evie, you all already know me, I've just been in Chicago the past year living with my grandma until yesterday when I decided to come home. Pleasure to see you all again." I then sit down. "Well then, welcome back Evie. Now onto our lesson."