Chapter 3

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turn it off and rub the sleep from my eyes before getting out of my bed. I go downstairs and make a cup of coffee and some toast. I take both with me back upstairs and begin getting ready. I pull on my Star Wars tshirt, a pair of shorts and my converse. I then grab my 'Fries, Music, Netflix, Wattpad, Music' sweatshirt and wrap it around my waist incase I get cold. I put on my glasses because my eyes are bugging me today and do my hair. I then put on my makeup and jewlery before grabbing my phone, headphones and laptop, which I need for my part in helping set up the dance, and putting them in my bag. I make my way downstairs and grab my keys before walking out the door just as my phone goes off. "Hello." I say. "Hey Evie can you come over to the Salvatore Boarding House, I'm about to sign the deed." Elena says, I open my mouth to say no but she says "I have coffee for you." Well then,"I'll be there in a few." I tell her before hanging up my phone, lock my door and head to my car. 

Salvatore Boarding House

I park behind Lena's car and get out. I then open the front door and walk in. "Lena! Where you at!" I call. "In here." She replies. I go in that direction and see her in the living room I'm guessing with Stefan and another guy. "Hey glad you could come." Lena tells me. "Well you promised coffee so here I am." I say. She laughs and hands me the cup of delicious. I take a sip, mmm. "By the way this is Damon. Damon this is Evie my best friend since birth." Lena tells. "Literally since birth, we share the same birthday." I retort. "Well that's interesting." Damon says. "Yeah, but it's not uncommon." I tell him sitting on one of the couches. "Anyway, the lawyer will be here soon so why don't you and Damon wait outside." Lena tells Stefan. He nods, grabs Damon's arm and pulls him outside. "Hey I'm here." Bonnie says as she walks in the door after the boys leave. "Hey Bon-Bon." I say using the old nickname. "God I really hate that nickname." She says shaking her head. I just smile at her and sip my coffee, mmm coffee. 

"Sign here and here." The lawyer, I can't remember his name, tells Lena. She signs where she is told. "So they're just giving this to you?" Bon asks. "Yep, as sole owner of the house I can invite certain people in, if you know what I mean." Elena says. "Wouldn't want to clean it." I retort. They laugh and we fall into a silence, except when the lawyer tells Elena to sign somewhere. After signing I get up and follow Lena to the door to let the lawyer out. "Thank you Mr. Henry." Elena says as she opens the door to let him out. Ah, that's his name. Elena turns to leave until Stefan clears his throat. "Oh sorry, I completely forgot. Stefan, would you like to come into my home?" She asks, emphasis on my. "I would love to thank you." He replies smiling as he steps in. "What are we twelve?" Damon asks. "One of us is." Lena retorts. "Don't let him in Lena!" I tell her with a smirk. "Do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena questions. "Sure Elena." Damon replies. "I'm serious." Elena says. "Your way Elena." Damon tells. "Then please, come in." She invites. He walks in past a smirking Stefan. "Shut up." He tells him. I grab my bag and coat while Bon gets Lena's and hers. "Thank you." Elena says as Bonnie hands her her things. "Woah wait where are you going?" Stefan asks. "School." Elena replies. I tune out. When I tune back in we're leaving and Stefan says "Wait, I'm coming too."