Chapter 5

I woke up to my phone ringing

I woke up to my phone ringing. I check the time before answering it, "Damon it's 5:30 in the morning, on a Saturday. What the hell do you want this early in the damn morning?" I ask. "Good morning to you too. Get over here now." He replies. I sit up and swing my legs over the side of my bed, "Why?" I question. "Just get over here and we'll explain." He tells. "Give me a half hour." I say as I get out of my bed and walk to my closet. "Make it 15 and I will make you breakfast." He responds. "Chocolate chip waffles with bacon and coffee?" I ask. "Yep." He retorts. "Then I will be there in 15 and hungry, so start making that." I tell him before ending the call and throwing my phone onto my dresser as I look for something to wear. I pulled out a short black dress with a pair of black wedges  and a dark grey cardigan. I put in my black studs that looks like roses, my pentagram necklace Niklaus gave me, black ring my mom gave me, and my silver witch bracelet. I then put on some dark grey eyeshadow, mascara, eye liner, and bright red lipstick. I grab my phone before heading downstairs where I grab my bag and keys before heading out the door and get into my car, driving to the boarding house. 

"Where are my waffles?" I ask as soon as I walk into the house. "Right here." Damon replies as he walks up to me holding a plate with waffles and bacon in on hand, and a cup of coffee in the other. I smile happily as I take the plate and cup before following him into the parlor. In the parlor are Elena, Stefan, Jenna, Damon and Elijah all dicussing something, I shrug and sit on the sofa with my plate in my lap and set the coffee on the table before eating and listening to their conversation. "The full moon is tonight, we must assume the sacrifice happens tonight." Elijah says. I stop eating and stare at Elena with worried eyes. "Elena said that the sun and moon curse was fake. That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan said. "Klaus is a vampire born from a werewolf bloodline. The curse keeps his werewolf side from manifesting. If he breaks it, he becomes a true hybrid." Elijah states. "Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today, with Bonnie." Damon says. I put my plate down and stand up, "No Damon, that can kill her." "I'll write her a great eulogy." He told. I walked up and slapped the back of his head before grabbing my back slinging it over my shoulder before walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Elena asked. "School, the Grill, home, I don't know anywhere that he isn't." I stated before leaving, slamming the door for good measure. 

I wound up at the Grill, in my usual spot in the back booth where little to no one was. I was eating some fries and reading my grimoire when a man sat in front of me. I looked up and saw a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, man those eyes, he looked familiar. "Hello love." He said. Oh, he has an accent. "Do I know you?" I asked. "You used to." He stated. I must have looked confused because he pointed to my necklace "You're wearing the necklace I gave you." I reached for it bringing to my vision. I thought for a minute before it suddenly it clicked, "Niklaus." "That's me. Surprised you didn't call me by my nickname, Klaus." He told. I then put my hand up under the table and thought a spell. He clutched his head in pain, "Ah come on love, you can do better than that." I grabbed my grimoire and bag before lifting the spell, "Stay away from me and my friends." "Sorry love, but you're too important." He said before all went black.