A/N

Hi guys!
Sorry for it being another authors note, but this one has some semi good news!
I am in the works of the next chapter!
When it will be posted is another story, but I am hopeful that it will be posted before the New Year.
I have recently lost my grandpa and just got back last week from the service, so I am still in a bit of the grieving process. I am also signing up for classes in the Spring Semester of college and trying to finish up paperwork and everything for that. Once that's done I can dive more into the writing.
I am feeling much better with writing so I started the next chapter before grandpa... anyway, I will continue with it when I can.
I hope you guys are being safe and staying healthy this year! I hope you're wearing masks and such. If everyone wore one Covid would be gone sooner and life would go back to how it was at the beginning of the year.
What have you guys done this year out of pure boredom of not being able to do much? For example I have binged so much Netflix since summer before 8th or 9th grade, and trust me I stayed up 48 hours just watching shows. I also went to Texas for roughly 2 months to help my grandma with my cousins so she could help my grandpa, rip. I also have done a bunch of reading.
What is something you're hoping to do next year? I am hoping to go to a concert with a friend in April in Houston Texas. Also for my parents to sell the house here so we can move to the state where my dad now works. As well as have a fun 21st birthday.
I hope you guys stay safe and healthy and have a great day!
Love you guys!