001

prank text | one
' THE WORD GOT OUT '
*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

VAL WALKED through the halls of 'Carver middle school' her binder in hand, a she made her way toward her locker

Twisting the nob on the lock that sat perfectly in the middle of her locker, she sighed in frustration once she had gotten it open only to have it slammed in her face.

"So! The word got out you know Jaeden Lieberher." Said a 5'4 girl standing next to Valerie as she started with the nob on her locker once more.
"And that's your concern why? Kaitlyn?" She said in a fake preppy voice, obviously mocking the other girl. "Well you know." The girl said chuckling as she gave Valerie a small (fake) smile. "You know, how much I adore him." Kaitlyn said, holding her books close to her chest.

"Oh I do! And that's why I'm probably never gonna introduce you to him." Valerie said as she walked away, as she stuffed her binder and some loose papers in her book bag. "You're a loser you know that right Valerie!" Kaitlyn shouted at the girl, Valerie replying with the middle finger.

"Come on Victor, moms waiting." Valerie said passing her brother on the way out of the school. "Who was that girl back there Val?" Victor asked. "Someone you shouldn't get involved with buddy." She said to the sixth grader, patting his back softly as they got in the car. "Valerie!" Valeries little sister, Kayla called out to the girl. "Hey baby." Val said kissing the girls head.

"How was school?" Maria Parkins, the three children's mother asked. "Kaitlyn got in my shit today." Valerie muttered. "God she's a bitch." Valerie's mother whispered. "How about you victor?" Maria asked the boy who had his homework already sitting on his lap, pencil in hand. "Oh! It was great!" He said before pausing. "I got an A plus on my math quiz, and then—" by then Valerie had already tuned out her brothers obnoxious voice with "Chamber of reflection" By Mac Demarco.

Val felt a slight buzz in her pocket, insinuating that she had received a new message.
"Jae bae🤢: are you out of school yet?"
Valerie rolled her eyes replying to the message with a simple. 'yes.' "I was thinking kfc for dinner tonight?" Valerie's mom asks the kids sitting in the backseat. "Yeah sure." Valerie muttered as she went to text Jaeden back.

val gal🤠: someone got all in my shit today because I know you.

jae bae🤢: I'm sry val :(

val gal🤠: its ok
It's actually the girl who commented on my post yesterday

jae bae🤢: smh I'm sorry, is she a bitch?

val gal🤠: yes yes yes

jae bae🤢: smh she's ROOD