009

prank text | nine
' BEAUTIFUL THING '
*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

VALERIE AND JAEDEN LIED IN THE GIRLS small twin bed, cuddling as they're eyes crossed

small twin bed, cuddling as they're eyes crossed. "Go to sleep if you're tired." Jaeden chuckled, as he stroked the girls hair. "No, I wanna stay up." She mumbled as she held onto him tightly. "Fine, how about we go for a walk yeah?" The boy said, as the girl stood up. "For sure." She chuckled as she slipped on her shoes.

Jaeden rolled his eyes playfully, as they both grabbed their skateboards, walking out of her room. "Where are you children going at..." "9:00?" Angela asked them, as her and Maria hung up Christmas lights. "Just gonna go skate around, it's too beautiful out not to." Valerie said before walking out. Hopping on her board and riding down the driveway with Jaeden following her.

"Valerie do you know what!" Jaeden shouted, as they sped down the street. "What!" She said in reply. "you're a beautiful thing!" Jaeden shouted. "Valerie Summer you are a beautiful thing, my beautiful girlfriend!" He shouted, hearing a shut up from someone they passed.

"Jaeden Lieberher you are insane!" Valerie shouted as the two caught up to each other. "Let's go to the pier." Jaeden chuckled, as he grabbed her hand. "You are truly crazy lieberher." The girl muttered, as she swung their hands back and fourth.

"Crazy for you, Valerie."

Jaeden and valerie woke up at seven in the morning, to the smell of pancakes and bacon. "Val, it's time to wake up." Jaeden said, nudging her a bit. "No." She mumbled, burying her head into his chest, knowing that it'll make him not wanna get up. "Your mom made bacon—" "bacon?" She said, her head popping up. "Yeah." Jaeden said, a small smile on his face.

"Well come on Weaboo, get your slippers on we have to go eat." The girl said, as she slipped on her slippers and ran out of the room. Jaeden just smiled, and slipped on his shoes and walked out to see Valerie sitting with a plate of bacon and pancakes. "Goodmorning, Mom, Anthony, Maria." Jaeden greeted.

"Morning, Vic, and Kayla." The boy chuckled, patting the little girls head as he took a seat next to Valerie. "Hi Jaeden." Valerie said, a mouth full of pancakes. "You look ravishing this fine morning." She muttered, drool going down her chin from all the pancakes in her mouth. That's how close the children were, that they could do disgusting things like that and joke around with out getting embarrassed, they're relationship was truly pure.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, val." Jaeden said a disgusted look on his face, the girl swallowed her food. "Gimme a kiss." She said, her lips sticky with syrup. "Ew! No!" He chuckled putting his hand in front of his face, only to have a sticky kiss planted on it. "Yuck." He muttered wiping his hand on his pajama pants.

"You're so lucky I love you Valerie." He chuckled.

167K LIKES | 1

167K LIKES | 1.5K COMMENTS

jaedenwesley: you're a beautiful thing

user1: she's actually ugly, but whatever floats you're boat.

user2: ^ you didn't even use the right your

wyattoleff: @user1 YOUR*

Valeriesummer: iloveyou💛

user3: shes so pretty 🤤

user4: shes actually ugly wym^

finnwolfhardofficial: 10/10 recommend

Valeriesummer: ^ Shut up finn :(

finnwolfhardofficial: @ me next time val

user5: a friendship like val and finn pls

user6: so cute

user7: YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING CUTEHDHX

15K LIKES | 0 COMMENTS

Valeriesummer: you are truly crazy.

COMMENTS DISABLED!