002

prank text | two
' SOFTIE JAE '
*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

prank text | two' SOFTIE JAE '*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

[ incoming FaceTime call from
jae bae 🤢 ]

"Oh god" Valerie muttered under her breath. She and Jaeden have never FaceTimed, and she thought she'd get some type of warning before hand. But she still answered, making sure her face was out of frame.

"Hey!" A voice shouted into the microphone. "Oh my god wyatt." She laughed as she looked at his face too close to the camera. "Up close and personal!" He said a smile upon his face. "Where's jae?" She asked him showing her face. "He's in the shitter." He said as val rolled her eyes. "Oh my god he's gonna get so mad." Wyatt nodded in agreement. "Wyatt do you have—"

Jaeden started but then paused before whispering something to wyatt. "Is that val?" "Oh my god jae you suck at whispering yes it's me." Valerie said as she let out a small giggle. "Is this my phone or yours?" Jaeden said grabbing the phone and inspecting it. "It's mine! Wyatt you asshole!" He said before looking at the camera. "Hi val." He said smiling.

"Hi jae." She said smiling, before seeing a message pop up. "Hold on someone texted me." She muttered as she went to the message on instagram, bursting out in laughter. "Oh my god jae, Kaitlyn messaged me!" She said as she started to read the message. "I bet I could get Jaedens attention just watch me!" Valerie read as she switched back to FaceTime.

"I wanna block her but that wouldn't look too good." Jaeden said softly. "Are you kidding me Jaeden?" The girl giggled. "You're such a softie, you just would feel so bad if you did." "I'm not a softie Valerie ! I-I'm badass!" Jaeden shouted a bit, making wyatt laugh in hysterics. "Val! Did you hear that voice crack?" Wyatt said as the girl chuckled. "Jaeden, you're not badass!" She said smiling softly.
"You're softie jae!"