005

prank text | five
' SURPRISES '
*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

VALERIE SAT UP IN HER BEDher feet dangling off the right side, as she saw her step father Anthony walk in

her feet dangling off the right side, as she saw her step father Anthony walk in. "Happy birthday kid." He smiled at her holding out a box with a ribbon on it.
Taking off the ribbon her eyes landed on a black switch blade that she had her eyes on for months. "Oh my god dad, you did not." She said pulling out and inspecting it. "Oh boy I did." He said and she jumped up hugging him tightly. "This is the best gift ever."

"I also have one more gift I think it might beat this one." He said to her a small smile creeping on his face. "I doubt it but lemme See!" She said as her mother stood in the doorway watching. "Here." His said handing her a pile of papers. "Whats this?" She said in confusion. "Read it." He said chuckling, a huge grin plastered on his face. "Valerie S-Summer born on September 16, 2003." She read carefully tears starting to pour down her cheeks. "You adopted me?" She said to the man that had been in her life for over six years, who was more of a father then her actual one. "Happy birthday, Val." Anthony said, hugging her tightly.

"Now get dressed we're going to Denny's!"

The family of five sat in the first booth, scarfing down pancakes and waffles. "Slow down Valerie no ones taking it away from you." Victor muttered to his older sister. "Shut it, I'm hungry and it's my birthday." Valerie said her mouth full of bacon and eggs.

"Oh that's just disgusting! You could choke!" Victor argued back with her, but instead of firing a comeback to the boy she shut up and finished her food.

"So where do you wanna go now?" Anthony asked the girl. "We have until one o'clock." He said smiling as they walked around the town. "Can we go to the music store? I need to buy a new microphone since some GENIUS broke mine." She said looking over at Victor who stuck his tongue out at her.

As the family walked into the store, they all parted ways but kayla stuck with her big sister. "vallie!" Kayla said as Valerie looked down at her little sister who was looking at a poster, book of Henry movie poster to be specific. "Isn't that your boyfriend?" Her sister said pointing to Jaeden.

"Oh n-no! We aren't dating Kayla." She said pulling the little girl with her toward the CDs. "Go see if you can find something love bug, and ill buy it for you." Valerie said to Kayla whilst pointing toward the stuffed animals from various tv shows. While Valerie was looking her phone started to buzz, indicating she was getting a call.

"Hello?"
"Happy birthday Valerie!!"

Valerie chuckled as a small grin found its way to her face. "Jaeden you sent me a paragraph this morning you didn't have to call." She said as she but her lip, waiting for him to reply. "I thought it'd be cute if I called too, geesh." The boy on the other line said. "Happy Birthday val!" She giggled as she heard Jaedens mother through the phone. "Thank you! I love and miss you." "So I know you told me not to get you anything." Jaeden said to the girl.