006

prank text | six
' LOVERS '
*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

JAEDEN AND VALERIEwalked hand in hand as the kids walked around the park down the street from Valerie's house

JAEDEN AND VALERIE
walked hand in hand as the kids walked around the park down the street from Valerie's house. "So you all leave in two days huh?" She asked him a small frown on her face.

"Yeah." Jaeden said, slight disappointment in his voice. "Who am I gonna cuddle?" Valerie joked about the various cuddle sessions they shared through out the day. "I'm pretty sure Kayla will cuddle with you." Jaeden said to the girl, as they took a seat on a bench. "God I feel like we're the parents of the group." Valerie said as Lela and Wyatt swung on the swings, and Sophia and Finn were sitting making weird videos.

"Hey Val?" Jaeden spoke up. "Yes jae?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"Can we talk?"

Val's heart beat quickened at his choice of words, she grew nervous by what he asked. "Uhm, Yeah sure." She said as she turned a bit so she was facing him. "Wow oh uhm so you know. We've been friends for awhile now, a-and I feel as if we grew to be very good friends." Jaeden said, as he grew more nervous as he spoke.

"And like I said in the paragraph I wrote you, I'm never gonna deny my feelings for you." He stayed, his thumb caressing the girls hand that sat in his perfectly. "A wise man named Earl, I think you might know him." He winked playfully at her, making her giggle nodding her head. "He told me to go ask the girl I love out, because I was his age when he fell in love." Jaeden paused before speaking again. "So, Valerie would you uhm, like to be my girlfriend?" Jaeden finished.

"Of course I will Jae." Valerie chuckled, as she pulled the boy into a small kiss. "Oh my god lovebirds!" Wyatt shouted as he and Sophia both ran over to the couple. "Are you guys dating?!" Wyatt shrieked in excitement. "Yes, wyatt we are." Valerie giggled, as wyatt pumped his fist in the air.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Finn suggested to the group of children, who sat in Valeries living room blankets and pillows thrown around the place. "Mm, lets watch rocky horror." Valerie said, as she picked it up out of her dvd pile throwing it to Finn.

Valerie sat back down next to Jaeden, his arms instantly wrapping around her waist pulling her closer toward him. "Hey." Jaeden chuckled. "Hm?" Val hummed in reply. "You're so beautiful." He said, her head lying on his shoulder and his head lying on top of hers. "Jaeden." She chuckled, her cheeks turning bright red. "You're so precious!" He smiled, planting a small kiss on her head.