008

prank text | eight
' I LOVE YOU '
*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

VALERIE STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OFthe airport, a cute little sign in her hand that says "Jaeden & Angela" in bold letters

the airport, a cute little sign in her hand that says "Jaeden & Angela" in bold letters.

Her and her family were all excited to see Jaeden and Angela, they've grown very close with the small family. The moms got along great, and Jaeden was great with Valerie's siblings and can't forget that her father loves Jaeden.

"Valerie?!" Valerie's attention diverted to a scrawny 5'6 boy who was running toward her. "Jaeden!" She shouted, her arms and legs wrapped around him tightly, as tears started to stream down her face. The two had been apart from each other for over four months, and it was tough for her.

"I missed you so much jae." Valerie's whispered, as she gave the boy little kisses on his cheek. "I missed you more Valerie." Jaeden whispered before setting the girl down, Jaeden gave hugs to all of the family members but kept Kayla in his arms because she wanted to be held.

"It feels great to be back here, I feel at home." Jaeden said, making Valerie and her mother smile. "We missed you two a lot." Maria said as she gave Jaedens mom a small hug. "I missed Jaeden!" Kayla said, as she wrapped her arms around the boys neck giving him a hug.

"My sister loves you more than me." Valerie said, chuckling. "We've been knew that, Val." Jaeden joked. "Wow, guess who's not getting cuddles." Valerie joked back.

Valerie and Jaeden sat on the small love seat she had in her room, watching television. "You're so beautiful." Jaeden said softly, as he pecked her lips. "Shhh." The girl giggled, as she buried her head in his neck. "I love you so much." She giggled.

"Oh god Finns calling me." The girl whispered. "Hello?" She answered, seeing his face pop up on the screen. "Hey valeria." The boy joked. "Is Jaeden with you?" "Present!" Jaeden said grabbing the girls phone. "Give it back." She mumbled trying to get it in her grasp. "Ah no." Jaeden fought back. "Finn tell him to give it back." She mumbled.

"Jaeden, now son give it back." Finn said in a weird old mans voice, making the duo laugh. "You're so weird." The girl joked. "Shut up Valerie." Finn gasped before speaking once again.

"Oh my god Valerie, your name rhymes with calorie."

23,025 LIKES | 500 COMMENTS

Valeriesummer: jaeden volunteered to help my mom with dinner, I don't think he knows what he got himself into.

Jaedenwesley: actually I love ur mom and I KNOW WHAT IM DOING

User1: Jaeden is such a great bf

User2: ok but when are y'all breaking up because Jaeden deserves better

User3: ^ wtf

Finnwolfhardofficial: Jaedens gonna burn down your house

User4: ^ FINN

Wyattoleff: why am I never invited

User5: INVITE WYAT OMFHSKDN POOR BABY

Valeriesummer: is ur phone off because our moms asked you to come to dinner, but my mom said you never answered her text you butthole @wyattoleff

Wyattoleff: I'm getting in the car now oops..

100K LIKES | 1,026 COMMENTSjaedenwesley: good to be back home

jaedenwesley: good to be back home

User1: isnt philly ur hometown

User2:^

User3: ^^

Jaedenwesley: @user1 home is where ever Valerie is.

User4: OMG JAEDEN OH MY GOF

User5: GET YOU A JAEDEN

Valeriesummer: I'm crying in the club rn

User6: ^ mood

10,026 LIKES | 200 COMMENTSangelateresa: missed these beautiful ladies! @valeriesummer @mariasummer

angelateresa: missed these beautiful ladies! @valeriesummer @mariasummer

Valeriesummer: we missed you more!

Mariasummer: we love you, family❤️

User1: when's jae and Valerie breaking up lol

Angelateresa: @user1 hopefully never, That is a rude think to say valeries such an amazing girl and I love her a lot. She's like the daughter I never had!