010

prank text | ten
' TABLE READ '
*✧・゚:*VALERIE*:・゚✧*

VALERIE SAT IN A BLACK SUVthat drove her around the roads of Atlanta, Georgia

that drove her around the roads of Atlanta, Georgia. "Are you excited sweetheart?" Maria asked her daughter who nodded vigorously. Valerie had been in tons of plays at school, and some outside of school as a hobby for her.

So this wasn't different for her. "So do you know anyone there?" Maria asked making her daughter break out in a grin. "Don't you remember Finn? He's the star of the show, and the girl Millie I was FaceTiming the other night is in it also." When Millie had figured out there was gonna be another girl, She immediately contacted Valerie and talked to her.

"I wish your father could be here today, he'd love to see you walk through those doors." Maria said, she had to leave Anthony, Victor, and Kayla back in LA until she had some time to fly back and leave the girl under the care of the duffers.

The duffers understood the situation, so they gladly said yes to watching the girl for a few days. "Alright ladies, this is your stop." The man driving said, making the women get out with their luggage.

Since they had got a flight there the day of the table read, they had no time to go to a hotel and check in. "Thank you sir, do you accept tips?" Valeries mother asked softly. "No ma'am, the duffers has paid for everything, thank you though." The man said as she shooed the duo away.

The two ladies walked into the office building, and went to the desk. "Hi I'm Maria Summer, this is Valerie Summer we are here for the Duffer brothers production." The lady behind the desk gave them a fake grin as she typed away. "The summer family is here to see you." She said.

"Take the left elevator next to the bathrooms, hit the number 5 button and then exit the elevator turn left, then turn right and the conference room is on your first left." The lady said, making the two girls eyes go wide in confusion. "You got that?" The lady asked. "No, but I'm sure we can figure it out." Maria said rather rudely to the lady, before pulling Valerie toward the elevator.

"Someone needs some, glug glug." Valerie said, gesturing to liquor. "You got that right—" Valerie's phone cut her mother off. "It's Angela." The girl said happily. "Hello?" "Hi babes, I just remembered you had your first table read today and wanted to say good luck! Jae is still asleep, because of time zones but I bet he'll call when he wakes up!" Angela said softly, into the phone to the girl. "Oh thank you Ang, I love you!" They exchanged their goodbyes and then hung up.

The two girls walked toward the door that said conference room "fifteen" and entered a slowly to hear chatter. "Guys look it's Valerie!" Finn said, as he gave the girl a small hug. "Hey bud." She chuckled. "Hi val, it's so amazing to meet you!" Millie said pulling the girl into a huge hug. Once she was greeted by everyone, she sat there and talked with the five children.
Valerie giggled before talking. "Don't Tell The IT vast but.."

"You guys are my new best friends!"