Four

Happy Thanksgiving guys!! ❤️❤️❤️

*2 months later

My life was too complicated. I was about to be homeless because no one in my family cares about me. My principal couldn't help but stare at me every single time he saw me. I avoided him every single time. Mr. Matthews and Mr. Jones were now at each other's throat for a reason I do NOT know or care about. My friends were starting to distance themselves from me which I definitely didn't understand. Oh yeah, me and John is a thing again. He's the only one that keeps me calm.

"We're in school" I laughed as John started kissing all on me while grabbing my thighs.

"So" he replied and kissed me again. Mr. Matthews walked past us with a disgusted look on his face. Jealous? While he was walking, he yelled for us to go to class. It was time to go to Mr. Jones's class which was always a breeze as long as I stayed on his good side. I sat down in my usual seat near the window in front of John. Mr. Jones looked depressed which really bothered me because he always looked and normal. This wasn't normal of him at all. All of the students sat down and even the principal stood by the door after closing it. I rolled my eyes and put my focus on Mr. Jones.

"All of you know how I feel about you guys, especially you Ms. Washington" Mr. Jones sat on his desk while looking at each and every single one of us. When he mentioned me I saw Mr. Matthews cutting his eyes at me. What was this about? He had something up his sleeve.

"This is my last day here as a teacher or anything, I'll be transferring to another school but please know it's not because of any of you" Mr. Jones said sounding a bit hurt and forced. I looked over at Mr. Matthews seeing the smirk on his face as he started walking out of the classroom.

I knew exactly what this was about. Mr. Matthews was feeling salty about how close I was to Mr. Jones. He assumed that something was going on between us since we hugged every single time we saw each other. I knew this man since my freshman year and he has helped me with the depression I have had. How could I not have so much love and respect for Mr. Jones? Sure, I had a huge crush on him but I never let that get in the way of our bond. Mr. Matthews wouldn't ever be able to understand that. He thinks he's doing something good but he's not at all.

"It's because of Mr. Matthews isn't it?" I asked wanting to cry.

"Please don't cry" he stood up while looking at me with concern.

"F**k Mr. Matthews" I yelled and ran out of the classroom. Mr. Jones and John followed.

"Go back in the classroom!" Mr. Jones pointed at John. John slammed the door as I fell down to the floor and busted in tears. Mr. Jones wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

"Marie, you can still reach out to me whenever, that will never change" Mr. Jones said while still comforting me. I was heartbroken when he left last year and now it's happening all over again. I tried to prevent myself from having another breakdown in front of Mr. Jones but it was too hard. He helped me up and pulled me into another hug. The bell rung and I started crying even harder knowing that Mr. Jones will be gone from my presence unless I visit the school he'll be at.

"Please stop" he said while hugging me tighter. Students walked past and some joined our hug. It suddenly became a group hug and John was next to me. They released from the hug and it was only us again.

"I'll be at Bass High until 5:30 each day, it'll give you a lot of time to come see me after school" A smile came across my face when he said that. He kissed my forehead and let go of me. John stood by the lockers watching. He walked up to Mr. Jones and even gave him a handshake and a hug.