Nine

This was the second time Mr. Matthews found himself speechless. I was going to make him pay for what he did to me. Mr. Matthews had a stupid look on his face like he still didn't comprehend what I said. His clueless expression slowly started turning into anger. I honestly couldn't tell how he was taking this.

"You're not keeping it" he slowly said while still looking at the paternity test results. I looked at him in shock.

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled and he grabbed my neck with force. He held me against the wall while choking me.

"You're hurting me" I cried as he put even more force on it. He was really trying to kill me.

"I am not playing with you, if I see one minor change I'm killing you and that baby" he threatened.

"Do you hear me?!" he shouted as I was losing my breath. I nodded my head but he didn't believe me.

"Please stop" I cried even louder. He threw me to the floor and grabbed my neck once again. As he was choking me he started whispering some scary stuff I couldn't even hear. I tried to stop crying as if my mom was threatening to give me something to cry about after she already did.

"Get out" he whispered in my ear and finally let go of my neck. Once again he left me crying on the floor. I started coughing up blood but didn't care. Mr. Matthews looked and walked to his desk. I sat on the floor still holding my throat. He cut his eyes at me and balled his fist up. This was his way of "getting respect" from me but it made me even more angry. I guess that was a 'form of disrespect' as he would like to say.

"Are you going to leave or do I have to toss you out of here?" he asked getting up from his desk again.

"Why are you so heartless?" I asked finding the strength to stand on my two feet.

"Heartless? Shut up" he started walking towards towards me. I spat in his face and it was still blood. He quickly wiped it off with a piece of tissue. He raised his fist and punched me in the face. His punches were more aggressive. I punched him and suddenly we were fighting each other once again. I fought back and I assumed that a security guard heard us. I scratched his eye and punched him one last time before Officer Smith busted in the room.

"I didn't mean to hit her, she kept fighting me for no reason" Mr. Matthews lied while feeling on his lip.

"Why are you fighting the principal?? It's never that serious to fight the PRINCIPAL!!" Mrs. Jackson walked in yelling. I couldn't believe they were actually believing him. They didn't even trip out about him hitting me. I'm a girl.

"He's a f**king liar, he's been sexually harassing me and beating me" I yelled as I was being dragged out of the office. Mrs. Jackson suddenly changed her whole facial expression.

"Why would you say something like that about Mr. Matthews?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

"Because it's true" I cried. One of the officers slammed me down to the floor. They were already on tip because of what happened with Mr. Matthews's car and now they were extremely protective of him. Students began crowding around me recording me dealing with police brutality even though they can't do their job right at all. Some boys helped including Nia's boyfriend Justin. Mrs. Jackson shook her head and walked away with Mr. Matthews who now had an ice pack on his eye. I guess this what happens when you attack the principal. I found myself in a state of depression AGAIN. I ended up getting suspended for 2 weeks. I was literally thrown out of the school and notified about this a few hours later. That b**ch really believed Mr. Matthews. It's as if people were starting to turn against me. Well she wasn't turning against me, she's just blind.

"Can you come to the hospital?" John texted me. It was about 8 o'clock but I guess I didn't going to see him. I drove to the hospital and went to his room. I opened the door and saw that Mr. Matthews was choking the life out of John. He was turning red but I ran over to him as Mr. Matthews backed away. He tilted his head to the side and smiled.